Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just clarify the shorts policy statement was not influenced by Ivan Toney?
Still interested in which player asked for it
where does it say a player asked for it? Media suggests it due to their being female staff in the team, not sure I want to see my colleagues’ bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still absolutely blazing that we have to sell Dougie in the first place when Chelsea and City seem to work by different rules. But I suppose the FA need something to put teams like villa back in their place.

And quote me in 6 months once I'm posting how I love his replacement and Dougie was always tit 🤣
Utter joke isn’t it. Still it sounds like he was likely looking to move on if the rumours about a contract being unsigned on the table for some time are true.

Lol you say that but I was watching clips on twitter of that Iling Jr and he looks like he could be special… then I remembered we all did the same with poor Zaniolo last season 😅

I’m praying Ollie & Ezri get some Euros minutes and score some goals, purely so the Villa admin have to find increasingly creative ways to not show the Nike logo 😂

7B7DAE0D-DE10-4D9F-A697-C3D48877A1D0.jpeg
E2E0A9B3-47B3-428B-BC28-E25027BA1ADB.jpeg
90BDB7F8-517A-4203-A43A-F992EF2B9013.jpeg

John & Youri have no such trouble for some reason, in fact I’m surprised they’ve not used the tilt shift filter to blur out everything but the Adidas logo 😂

8F5B185F-C192-4EC9-AC51-21F474874D0D.jpeg
577026A5-5EBB-4870-8905-861B233A9695.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m praying Ollie & Ezri get some Euros minutes and score some goals, purely so the Villa admin have to find increasingly creative ways to not show the Nike logo 😂

View attachment 2997330View attachment 2997331View attachment 2997332

John & Youri have no such trouble for some reason, in fact I’m surprised they’ve not used the tilt shift filter to blur out everything but the Adidas logo 😂

View attachment 2997343View attachment 2997344
I’ve never noticed that before 😆 I’m going to be on the look out now!

Reactions: 8
Aww this is so cute
I really liked this they posted the other day (someone please stage an intervention on Foden’s hairline, I’d forgot he didn’t always have that awful fringe 📐 )

---
Talking of which “the one in the middle please” 😂

Thought this was great too, lovely vibe, the England socials team are spot on with this stuff:

Reactions: 9
@redstraw16

That geezer is no cannavaro 🤣 14 year old me would have died for that man 🤣
---
I hope Watkins gets some time and scores. Although who’d choose him over war hero and saint Ivan Toney? 🤔🤣

• Haha
@redstraw16

That geezer is no cannavaro 🤣 14 year old me would have died for that man 🤣
---
I hope Watkins gets some time and scores. Although who’d choose him over war hero and saint Ivan Toney? 🤔🤣
Cannavaro was the guy! All I’m seeing is male football fans tweet about players “auras” and I’m like just say you fancy them a bit it’s fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He seems like such a nice guy as well.
I know a few people who have met him and they have also said he’s a lovely guy, doesn’t come across as a typical footballer/celebrity. Just a normal nice person you could have a chat to 💛

• Heart
I was a football Italia fangirl in the late 90s. One of my biggest achievements in life is having a letter about Shevchenko moving to AC published in the magazine…

Reactions: 11
There’s a video going round of German police shooting a man who was armed with an axe and a Molotov cocktail, he was apparently heading towards a Dutch fans march… 🫤 they tried to pepper spray him at first but he turned and ran towards fans so they shot him in the legs and he’s now receiving medical treatment. Thank god he didn’t get the chance to hurt anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“Come on England” unless your name is Trent 😂 I swear these players used to complain about how the media tore them apart and how much it distracted them, yet here they are doing it themselves 20 years later

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.