Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2996213

Just googling some of the Spanish players.I had no idea Marc Cucurella had 3 kids already. He's only 25.Cute fam though.
I always get confused with him and Joe wicks and think he’s going to start doing jumping jacks while flipping pancakes
---
Re the Gareth Southgate interview during half time on BBC: How many more tournaments can he say it’s a “young team”? Surely the churning of players means they pretty much stay the same age and those going into their third, even fourth tournament, are only getting older.
Keep pumping them full of Olivia naylors Botox and they’ll be young forever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see ITV have started the dismantling of Trent already 😏

The absolute disrespect he gets is infuriating.

And this “Trent can’t defend” bullshit.
Firstly, he has a better tackle rate than Walker this season and secondly if Southgate can’t understand how to use him then that is a coaching issue.

Rant over 😂
Walker and Trippier have been dogshit at times recently and these people don’t say a word 😂 It’s disgusting, I want Trent to play for England because it’s a dream of his but with all of this bullshit I would honestly rather he didn’t. Completed club football at 23 yet apparently he’s some scrub lol. And lets not forget this, my head was HOT 😭

@pixxyy am I too late for the sweepstake?

Reactions: 10
Walker and Trippier have been dogshit at times recently and these people don’t say a word 😂 It’s disgusting, I want Trent to play for England because it’s a dream of his but with all of this bullshit I would honestly rather he didn’t. Completed club football at 23 yet apparently he’s some scrub lol. And lets not forget this, my head was HOT 😭

@pixxyy am I too late for the sweepstake?

Honestly that interview was an utter disgrace. And pundits need to give their heads a wobble. I’ve seen Rooney apparently saying that he wouldn’t have Trent anywhere near midfield for England. Well Wayne babes, I wouldn’t have you anywhere near my Gran you odious, snivelling prick.

I am happy to form a Trent defence squad.
We can protect Saka, Joey G and Jude at the same time.

Reactions: 7
Honestly that interview was an utter disgrace. And pundits need to give their heads a wobble. I’ve seen Rooney apparently saying that he wouldn’t have Trent anywhere near midfield for England. Well Wayne babes, I wouldn’t have you anywhere near my Gran you odious, snivelling prick.

Gary Neville you will begin to cough in 7 days
--
Trent defence squad 🫡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

A lot of England fans and previous players talk like they have years worth of trophies in the bank, they have won duck all 😂

Add Mainoo to that list as well. Foden, Walker or Trippier could have the worst game of their life yet we all know who is getting blamed when England get knocked out.

Reactions: 12
The cringe of this tattoo 😖

I’d be making a far shadier post if I was Brentford socials admin, the guy clearly doesn’t want to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cringe of this tattoo 😖

I’d be making a far shadier post if I was Brentford socials admin, the guy clearly doesn’t want to be there.

and ready to leave Brentford straight away if an offer comes in.

according to upshot, there will be a shorts policy in the normally nude spa and sauna where the england team are staying.

Reactions: 9

Lmao, well all you hear from half the crowd at Villa is “he plays crap when they’re back together”, so that might be the first phrase he learns in Italian 😂
I'm still absolutely blazing that we have to sell Dougie in the first place when Chelsea and City seem to work by different rules. But I suppose the FA need something to put teams like villa back in their place.

And quote me in 6 months once I'm posting how I love his replacement and Dougie was always tit 🤣
---
I find it funny, but in all seriousness we always say on the LG thread those poor innocent kids. They have two shite parents, one absent and the other one tapped in the head, has obsessive issues and a victim mentality. Going to have serious issues I think ☹
I'm still half convinced that a DNA test will show they're both even his to begin with. But looking forward to 'Caitlyn Jenner' turning up and getting dragged off the pitch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauryn Goodmans sold another story to the press and is rocking up to englands 3rd group game with a camera crew in tow, duck off 🤣😭
I remember after she sold the bombshell story about kid #2’s father, she insisted that she wants “privacy” going forward and that she’s “not bothered” about Kyle. :ROFLMAO: Get to duck. This unhinged one is having the absolute time of her life. Actually scary how much she needs attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone on Twitter has discovered Calafiori and is comparing him to prime 2000’s Italy… 😂

IMG_0590.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I will love him forever. I want nothing but the best for him 💛
---

In that last one he looks a bit like Jamie Campbell Bower with dark hair. Might just be me, I’m convinced everyone has a look alike and when I spot it I have to say 🤣
He seems like such a nice guy as well.

and ready to leave Brentford straight away if an offer comes in.

according to upshot, there will be a shorts policy in the normally nude spa and sauna where the england team are staying.
Can I just clarify the shorts policy statement was not influenced by Ivan Toney?
Still interested in which player asked for it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.