Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does have one of the weirdest careers 😂 all I know is he plays for either Juventus or Atlético, but I never know exactly which. The guy’s moved clubs more times than I know…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's of course fun with lot's of goals but some excitement would also be fun. Commentator to expert (the channel has a former refugee as pundit) about Croatias non goal "can you explain again what happened slowly". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lmao, well all you hear from half the crowd at Villa is “he plays crap when they’re back together”, so that might be the first phrase he learns in Italian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lmao, well all you hear from half the crowd at Villa is “he plays crap when they’re back together”, so that might be the first phrase he learns in Italian 😂
I really wish this was ‘Douglas Luiz will be included in the deal that takes Alisha Lehmann to Juventus’ instead 😂 it’s like she’s being bought to keep him happy and that’s just a slightly weird concept… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow that is a new one, a unique experience, yeah in the old cells, what is the view like? The clubs are literally trying their hardest to sell anything! Forest sell the tv commentator box when not in use for up to 9 people. Well I guess no one will block your view!
Ok I low-key love that commentator box idea 😅 Bet it costs a bomb? The old cells are just where the bar is, but you might be better off watching it on your phone down there as the seats are the real coup in this package…

P & Q blocks are away fans 🙈

F7282567-4CE2-4829-AA62-C872F1494C9A.jpeg

---
I really wish this was ‘Douglas Luiz will be included in the deal that takes Alisha Lehmann to Juventus’ instead 😂 it’s like she’s being bought to keep him happy and that’s just a slightly weird concept… 😅
Maybe that’s what’s going on here anyway 😂

Reactions: 9
Who'd have thought that Albania would have the fastest goal in European Championship history. Timed officially at 23 seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
We’re already at 4 goals a game (16 goals / 4 games), can’t wait to see England crash it all down with a 0-0 tomorrow… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who'd have thought that Albania would have the fastest goal in European Championship history. Timed officially at 23 seconds.
Commentator on my telly: Oh Italy are close to 3-0! Albanias goal was apparently to fast for him...🙄🤣
Albanias pasta hooligans are my new favorites so I cheer for them.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This so weird. I'm only going if my girlfriend can come.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the Gareth Southgate interview during half time on BBC: How many more tournaments can he say it’s a “young team”? Surely the churning of players means they pretty much stay the same age and those going into their third, even fourth tournament, are only getting older.

Reactions: 12
Lauryn Goodmans sold another story to the press and is rocking up to englands 3rd group game with a camera crew in tow, duck off 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She is so shameless and I’m kinda here for it 😂
I find it funny, but in all seriousness we always say on the LG thread those poor innocent kids. They have two shite parents, one absent and the other one tapped in the head, has obsessive issues and a victim mentality. Going to have serious issues I think ☹

Reactions: 14
I find it funny, but in all seriousness we always say on the LG thread those poor innocent kids. They have two shite parents, one absent and the other one tapped in the head, has obsessive issues and a victim mentality. Going to have serious issues I think ☹
yeah especially little Kairo imagine your Dad quite publicly not giving a tit & your Mum still goes back to make your Sister

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.