Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse the all over the place replies, I’ve got a few pages to read back through 😂

This is the energy we need!!! This is Troy Deeney levels of confidence.
His new bride looks gorgeous but she either has the patience of a saint or a screw loose. “The food shop? Yeah I could have done it, babe, it would have been the greatest haul of all time… but I couldn’t take that risk you know. Too many people out there remember me, remember where they were and want a piece of that, can’t blame them… Plus I might have missed Bayern Brighton Chelsea Juventus Blues Leicester ringing about that gaffer spot…”
---
Oooh hello 👀.
Tattle was my first thought when I saw his announcement 😂
---
Thank you lovely! ♥

Chodź Orły 🦅
Poland buddy! Chodźmy do Polski!

Thank youu Pix, can't believe tattle sweepstake fomo helped me overcome my shyness to post on this thread.. just to get Ukraine 💀

anyway -
vono povertayetʹsya dodomu

Poor Scotland, feel like they have so much more potential than this ?
Welcome from the shadows, @ChipButties!
---
I got Denmark in the last one - luckily there was a tenner for fastest goal - which was Denmark 😀

can I be in the sweepstake please?

I love you all in here such lovely people. I’m suffering a horrendous hangover after the gig last night - I tried getting to the front to touch my hero in a thick soup of aging sweaty men and ended up getting carried outside by a medic. Don’t remember any of said gig 🤣🤣🙈 oops

Enjoy the opening game everyone! ❤
Hope you’re feeling better! ♥

Taylor Swift now has more minutes at Anfield than Thiago this season 😭
This made me howl 😂

Update: Dad did a COVID test this morning as he was going to take his brother for a hospital appointment it came up as positive although he isn't coughing as much as he was a few days ago so he seems to be on the mend now, I'm still really warm and have a little bit of a cough although I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and now Mum has gone down with it overnight as she just feels sick, feels tired, has a neckache, backache and headache.
Hope you guys are all on the mend and feeling better ♥ I wish covid would just piss off…

As far as I know I’ve still somehow never had it (despite living in close quarters with my mum before she was hospitalised with it, and working in a petri dish of an unventilated office), does 4+ years take me to Undefeated World Champ status?? 😅 When it does come for me I’ll be on my arse with it I reckon.
---
I literally can’t work out if I hate or love the new Palace kit. The shorts might be a bit much.

View attachment 2991932
I quite like it 🙈 Might be because this photo is adorable though! Also it’s making me want a Tango Ice Blast 😂
---
Me please.
---
Also my brothers going over to Germany with “Scottish Alan”. Who is Scottish Alan you ask? A random man he met when he got stuck in Manchester over a year ago. He’s met this man ONCE 💀.

He doesn’t even know this man’s full name - he knows the following 1. He’s a City fan 2. He’s Scottish 3. He might be called Alan.
I bloody love this 😂 Please keep us updated on their adventures!
Me please! I wanted to do one at work but my colleagues are a bunch of miserable football hating twats 🙄
Can relate, bummed me out a bit this year tbh. My office had a really nice group of people up until about 2 years ago, the lads in particular were super into football and would run a sweepstakes, put flags up and have the games on (if they hadn’t booked a fortnight off or were travelling to watch England), but most have left now. The new younger guys have zero interest, they’re all computer game obsessed and don’t follow football. There’s me and a couple of others who’ve been there a while but we sit so far from each other we can’t really chat about it. I guess it’s cemented how much has changed there’s so quickly (and how I need to leave asap).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see ITV have started the dismantling of Trent already 😏

The absolute disrespect he gets is infuriating.

And this “Trent can’t defend” bullshit.
Firstly, he has a better tackle rate than Walker this season and secondly if Southgate can’t understand how to use him then that is a coaching issue.

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 18
I see ITV have started the dismantling of Trent already 😏

The absolute disrespect he gets is infuriating.

And this “Trent can’t defend” bullshit.
Firstly, he has a better tackle rate than Walker this season and secondly if Southgate can’t understand how to use him then that is a coaching issue.

Rant over 😂
Honestly, when I went to Wembley for their last match, the fans loved him! I don't understand why the media is negative about him. He helped the team a lot when he subbed in and defo played better than Walker. Dec had to help tackled a ball of Iceland players a few times just because Kyle couldn't keep up. We probably lost more goals because of him if Dec didn't step in

Reactions: 12
@Velocinaptor2 Ah so that’s Ted Lasso’s big plan to help FFP 🙄 fewer normal priced tickets then, you’ve got to be stupid to pay that to sit in the skies (and a few chips and a beer)
Honestly absolutely boggled me all week this. Someone needs to tell Heck Villa Park isn’t in central London. Did he have his eyes shut when he took the shuttle bus from New St the other week?? Who does he think is going to be paying this? For that money I’d demand to sit in the dugout to wipe Unai’s brow and feed him grapes 😂

I’m intrigued how many season tickets they shift in these (8?) new GA+/corporate areas. One guy was getting ripped on Twitter the other day as he’d bought one (not this but the North Stand ones I think), and didn’t realise it meant he’d lose his original spot in the season ticket queue. Honestly think it’s going to be a nightmare getting normal tickets this season as those on the ST waiting list are apparently getting priority over members for the slim pickings that remain each match after ST/corporate seats.

This one is too funny though… The Cells. Complete with a seat in one of the worst parts of the ground, so you can pay extra for a self pour bar just to sit and get pelted by the adjacent away fans?! Who greenlit this? 🤡

22551B76-53B7-4655-B429-F4F93349B226.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly absolutely boggled me all week this. Someone needs to tell Heck Villa Park isn’t in central London. Did he have his eyes shut when he took the shuttle bus from New St the other week?? Who does he think is going to be paying this? For that money I’d demand to sit in the dugout to wipe Unai’s brow and feed him grapes 😂

I’m intrigued how many season tickets they shift in these (8?) new GA+/corporate areas. One guy was getting ripped on Twitter the other day as he’d bought one (not this but the North Stand ones I think), and didn’t realise it meant he’d lose his original spot in the season ticket queue. Honestly think it’s going to be a nightmare getting normal tickets this season as those on the ST waiting list are apparently getting priority over members for the slim pickings that remain each match after ST/corporate seats.

This one is too funny though… The Cells. Complete with a seat in one of the worst parts of the ground, so you can pay extra for a self pour bar just to sit and get pelted by the adjacent away fans?! Who greenlit this? 🤡

View attachment 2996105
Wow that is a new one, a unique experience, yeah in the old cells, what is the view like? The clubs are literally trying their hardest to sell anything! Forest sell the tv commentator box when not in use for up to 9 people. Well I guess no one will block your view!

Reactions: 9
Honestly, when I went to Wembley for their last match, the fans loved him! I don't understand why the media is negative about him. He helped the team a lot when he subbed in and defo played better than Walker. Dec had to help tackled a ball of Iceland players a few times just because Kyle couldn't keep up. We probably lost more goals because of him if Dec didn't step in

Black + Scouse = media don’t like him.

That bitter old hag Neville was revelling in it. He would have loved to have been a player like Trent.

Reactions: 14
Turns out larger and me really do not like each other, migraine all day and rather gassy 😅

Had to share this 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240615_165743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
¡Vamos, España! 🇪🇸 Got to cheer for my future hubby’s homeland 😌😂

Crowd look like they’re about 20ft higher than the pitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spain fielding a 16 year old is wild, hope he can handle the pressure. Modric is 22 years older at 38… 😂

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2024-06-15 174423.png

Just googling some of the Spanish players.I had no idea Marc Cucurella had 3 kids already. He's only 25.Cute fam though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2996213

Just googling some of the Spanish players.I had no idea Marc Cucurella had 3 kids already. He's only 25.Cute fam though.
Oh bless, those kids are going to have some great hair genes! ♥

My fave is on the bench currently, Mikel Oyarzabal (might be because he looks a bit like a young Unai, might not 😅) 😍

B69A9B9E-39A2-4A0E-BED8-695FE65AEB8D.png
4B9F2730-B199-4AF4-8742-75EADC0B8CD7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.