Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devastated to hear about Kevin Campbell, and Wrightyโ€™s instagram post really choked me up.
May he and Matija rest peacefully ๐Ÿค

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We always win at out-singing the opposition! ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
They interviewed some Scottish supporters outside the arena after the game and they were kind of happy anyway. "We just have to remember the goal and forget everything else". "We just have to win the other two games for without scots there will be no party". ๐Ÿ˜‚
I like their attitude, we are the same in Sweden. When Sweden didn't qualify we where so sad, Europe having a summer party and we're not invited ๐Ÿ˜ญ. We solved this problem, all beer garden have fans zone anyway and most Swedes cheer for Denmark and England instead because feels like the closest ones and I got my Austria here, will be looking like a candy crane for four weeks. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They interviewed some Scottish supporters outside the arena after the game and they were kind of happy anyway. "We just have to remember the goal and forget everything else". "We just have to win the other two games for without scots there will be no party". ๐Ÿ˜‚
I like their attitude, we are the same in Sweden. When Sweden didn't qualify we where so sad, Europe having a summer party and we're not invited ๐Ÿ˜ญ. We solved this problem, all beer garden have fans zone anyway and most Swedes cheer for Denmark and England instead because feels like the closest ones and I got my Austria here, will be looking like a candy crane for four weeks. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿคฃ
My 18 year old son is there, not got tickets, but been sending me videos from the square and the fanzone. I was wondering who the wee chubby guy with them was and it was Alec Salmond. His pal was dancing with Lorraine โ€˜the jinxโ€™ Kelly.
Pub we were in last night was bouncing when the OG went in. People started singing again like we were still in with a chance with 5mins to go ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We have low expectations so when we lose itโ€™s no big deal and we just keep on partying! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐ŸผWeโ€™re just happy to be there. Amazing thereโ€™s 200,000+ out there just now and not a bit of trouble, everyone just having a good time the way it should be ๐Ÿ’™

I always supported Sweden at the Euros and WC because of Henrik Larsson! ๐Ÿ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have low expectations so when we lose itโ€™s no big deal and we just keep on partying! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐ŸผWeโ€™re just happy to be there. Amazing thereโ€™s 200,000+ out there just now and not a bit of trouble, everyone just having a good time the way it should be ๐Ÿ’™

I always supported Sweden at the Euros and WC because of Henrik Larsson! ๐Ÿ’›
Henrik! โค Me and my family was on holiday in Barcelona when he played there and none of us speak Spanish but we got along just great with everybody anyway because we learned to say La Suecia and they all were Oh Suecia Suecia Hanrick Hanrick! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All my predictions gone to tit, obv early days but still. Had Group A finishing (in order): Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland. *sigh*

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.