Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank youu Pix, can't believe tattle sweepstake fomo helped me overcome my shyness to post on this thread.. just to get Ukraine 💀

anyway -
vono povertayetʹsya dodomu

Poor Scotland, feel like they have so much more potential than this ?
Welcome ChipButties - so pleased you are here. Enjoy the Euros 💙 all. Missed the football so much (let’s just forget the Iceland game 🥴) x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The pundits in Sweden at least points out that it was the Scots that sang best. Music never been Germans thing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Insane challenge that results in penalty and red card. Feels like Scotland have got stage fright
Gutted poor performance but on the upside at least he won’t play the next games. We were just lulling Switzerland and Hungary into a false sense of security

Reactions: 10
another wedding she looks beautiful
Not keen on big splits in wedding dresses, but that is just my opinion. Her hair and veil are beautiful.
Not keen on the wedding photographer photos.

This one looks like he is doing her from behide

Screenshot_20240614_223032_Chrome.jpg

And this looks like she has smelt a bad smell.
Screenshot_20240614_223022_Chrome.jpg

Sorry everyone, had a can of shandy, now getting a bit lairy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was on the edge of my seat for a Rudiger yellow for the last 5 mins ffs 😭😂 had a fiver on 25/1.

IMG_0577.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
yes we're on a second draw you get Slovenia.
Slovenia are bleeping massive @CeCesworld 🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮
---
Gutted poor performance but on the upside at least he won’t play the next games. We were just lulling Switzerland and Hungary into a false sense of security
I think it'll end up being decided by who gets crushed the least by Germany 😭 Although I can't say I see Germany beating either Switzerland or Hungary by 4+ goals. Stranger things have happened

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well my honorary Scottish self is still proud tonight although it’s very much an uphill Battle from here 😭

• Heart
Alisha does look beautiful.
But his ex wife Stacy 😭
He began dating her when he was 15 and the pair married in 2014. In 2012 Deeney was jailed for three months for affray after kicking a student in the head. His wife stood by him through the prison term.

Before he was sentenced, Stacey told him: 'If you get sent down I’ll stick with you, and if you don’t I’m leaving you.'

When he was released Deeney said he was a changed man and in a 2015 interview sang Stacey's praises, saying: 'She has always been there for me. She keeps everything together.'

And yet he still cheated on her and left her for Alisha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Alisha does look beautiful.
But his ex wife Stacy 😭
He began dating her when he was 15 and the pair married in 2014. In 2012 Deeney was jailed for three months for affray after kicking a student in the head. His wife stood by him through the prison term.

Before he was sentenced, Stacey told him: 'If you get sent down I’ll stick with you, and if you don’t I’m leaving you.'

When he was released Deeney said he was a changed man and in a 2015 interview sang Stacey's praises, saying: 'She has always been there for me. She keeps everything together.'

And yet he still cheated on her and left her for Alisha.
The more I see Troy Deeney touch a podcast mic the more this doesn’t suprise me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.