Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does seem covid is doing the rounds again. My mum was saying 3 people at her work have got it.
🙋🏻‍♀️ I went down like a house of cards after Taylor in Edinburgh at the weekend and it turns out covid has been rife with the Swifties 😞 (Taylor was blowing her nose all concert, so I have been proudly telling everyone that she [personally] gave me covid 😆)

Am I too late for the second draw please @pixxyy? You are an angel!

I haven’t seen a minute of the football as been catching up on the thread, but calling a second half comeback for Scotland 🤪 EDIT: sorry about the red card and penalty as I was typing that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🙋🏻‍♀️ I went down like a house of cards after Taylor in Edinburgh at the weekend and it turns out covid has been rife with the Swifties 😞 (Taylor was blowing her nose all concert, so I have been proudly telling everyone that she [personally] gave me covid 😆)

Am I too late for the second draw please @pixxyy? You are an angel!

I haven’t seen a minute of the football as been catching up on the thread, but calling a second half comeback for Scotland 🤪
no such thing as to late, you get Poland

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Insane challenge that results in penalty and red card. Feels like Scotland have got stage fright

Reactions: 10
you get Ukraine :D
Thank youu Pix, can't believe tattle sweepstake fomo helped me overcome my shyness to post on this thread.. just to get Ukraine 💀

anyway -
vono povertayetʹsya dodomu

Poor Scotland, feel like they have so much more potential than this ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank youu Pix, can't believe tattle sweepstake fomo helped me overcome my shyness to post on this thread.. just to get Ukraine 💀

anyway -
vono povertayetʹsya dodomu

Poor Scotland, feel like they have so much more potential than this ?
glad you joined us though i'm now wanting a chip butty haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Euros sucks so far.😒 I was rooting for Scotland, thinks it fun when the underdogs win and all experts that been so sure the big country should win sits in the studio after and don't really know what to say.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.