Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hannahebee have you done a cov test? I got it three weeks ago. it is still around. hope you feel better soon ❤ and your dad
Nope, I haven't done a cov test HaloGirl but since I have had a Lemsip the chills have gone away but now I feel like I am on fire as I am really warm. I am feeling a lot better though so I think the Lemsip has worked for the time being.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thanks love for doing this sweep @pixxyy ❤
@olivia321 getting France. Bit sus no? 😆❤

@Hannahebee have you done a cov test? I got it three weeks ago. it is still around. hope you feel better soon ❤ and your dad
Liv getting France is how you all know I did it fair via the website lol
It would be all Utd fans getting good teams if i'd picked :love:

Apparently Branthwaite has agreed personal terms with Utd, now for Everton to want silly money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Austrias first game are against France. Like a walk in the park. 🇦🇹⚽🔥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.