Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Austria in the work one. What a waste of a fiver.
I got Austria! I have faith in my team. Haven´t found one single expert on the whole world wide webb that believes in my team😟 but I think they all are wrong. 🇦🇹🔥💪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I got Austria! I have faith in my team. Haven´t found one single expert on the whole world wide webb that believes in my team😟 but I think they all are wrong. 🇦🇹🔥💪:ROFLMAO:
This is the energy we need!!! This is Troy Deeney levels of confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've now made my peace with Slovenia.... Always rated Ljubljana.... Prihaja Domov 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No we stick with our tit teams haha ok I might be ok with that as my family draw I got Portugal

Reactions: 7
Portugal here and Denmark for work.

we all know who I think the fittest Portuguese player is but who is the fittest Danish one? Andersens not bad he’s got good dress sense but I don’t want to say a Palace player is fit cause I think my fella would pitch a fit 🤣

Reactions: 8
Portugal here and Denmark for work.

we all know who I think the fittest Portuguese player is but who is the fittest Danish one? Andersens not bad he’s got good dress sense but I don’t want to say a Palace player is fit cause I think my fella would pitch a fit 🤣
In my completely unbiased Leicester fan opinion, Hermansen is fit

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have Denmark in the work one 🤣. I’m going out in the RO16 ain’t I 😭
I got Denmark in the last one - luckily there was a tenner for fastest goal - which was Denmark 😀

can I be in the sweepstake please?

I love you all in here such lovely people. I’m suffering a horrendous hangover after the gig last night - I tried getting to the front to touch my hero in a thick soup of aging sweaty men and ended up getting carried outside by a medic. Don’t remember any of said gig 🤣🤣🙈 oops

Enjoy the opening game everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got Denmark in the last one - luckily there was a tenner for fastest goal - which was Denmark 😀

can I be in the sweepstake please?

I love you all in here such lovely people. I’m suffering a horrendous hangover after the gig last night - I tried getting to the front to touch my hero in a thick soup of aging sweaty men and ended up getting carried outside by a medic. Don’t remember any of said gig 🤣🤣🙈 oops

Enjoy the opening game everyone! ❤
you got Serbia:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.