Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t work out if I hate or love the new Palace kit. The shorts might be a bit much.

IMG_0566.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Me please - can I join the sweepstake. You can all forget about getting the shittest team - that honour will go to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll join the sweepstakes even though I know nothing about the wags but a lot about football

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have Denmark in the work one 🤣. I’m going out in the RO16 ain’t I 😭
Have some faith in my Scandi siblings, they won over Sweden and Norway last week! :D Also that don't saying anything, been better for them playing the Faroe Islands and Malta for some real resistance. 😂 I

Reactions: 7
Hey @Hannahebee Cole is the same as you via Dunelm 😂🤣
I have definitely caught the chills off my dad as on Monday he got a cough from where I have absolutely no idea as he doesn't go out anywhere and by the next day he had the chills. He is still coughing now and he has the chills although they weren't as bad as Tuesday but now I have got the chills off him and feel awful as it's in my bones and my legs are so stiff that I can't even be bothered to move. I honestly just want to go to sleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.