Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor Swift now has more minutes at Anfield than Thiago this season 😭

I actually love him, he’s so naturally gifted as a footballer, but his injury record is appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, I haven't done a cov test HaloGirl but since I have had a Lemsip the chills have gone away but now I feel like I am on fire as I am really warm. I am feeling a lot better though so I think the Lemsip has worked for the time being.
Update: Dad did a COVID test this morning as he was going to take his brother for a hospital appointment it came up as positive although he isn't coughing as much as he was a few days ago so he seems to be on the mend now, I'm still really warm and have a little bit of a cough although I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and now Mum has gone down with it overnight as she just feels sick, feels tired, has a neckache, backache and headache.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They look like a group of 15 year old hanging out at the local shopping centre. What's with the backwards caps 🤣
Screenshot_20240614_102756_One UI Home.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Update: Dad did a COVID test this morning as he was going to take his brother for a hospital appointment it came up as positive although he isn't coughing as much as he was a few days ago so he seems to be on the mend now, I'm still really warm and have a little bit of a cough although I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and now Mum has gone down with it overnight as she just feels sick, feels tired, has a neckache, backache and headache.
I hope you all feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll be pleading not guilty to the corruption charges you lot are trying to put on me, I won’t tolerate you lot acting as if I’m as corrupt as Man City

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks wordzalad ❤ I have decided that I will spend the morning/afternoon playing the Sims 2 and then tonight I will watch Germany vs Scotland.
Hope you and your family are feeling better soon 🫂
Does seem covid is doing the rounds again. My mum was saying 3 people at her work have got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll be pleading not guilty to the corruption charges you lot are trying to put on me, I won’t tolerate you lot acting as if I’m as corrupt as Man City
It'll be proven when your telling all the Utd ladies except me to get nits:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
---
oh and look what we've got the thread og's know my love for these

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nooooo as if I missed the sweepstake 😩 Anyway, the Netherlands are winning.

Watching Klopp’s stories is like seeing an ex thrive without you, I miss him 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.