Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have some faith in my Scandi siblings, they won over Sweden and Norway last week! :D Also that don't saying anything, been better for them playing the Faroe Islands and Malta for some real resistance. 😂 I
That’s true. I kinda hope they win it cause I get £50 🤣
---
Oooh Portugal!! That’s a good one! I’m pleased with that. I might need to dig out that Portugal looking Wolves away kit from a few years ago 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At least I stand a chance of making it past the group stages, phew. I'm now an honorary Dutchie

Reactions: 10
Mbappe do your thing you little ninja turtle

Should I eat a baguette to get in the French mood 🥖🥖🥖

J’adore Dior, J’adore la tour Eiffel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got Austria! So if there is a pitch invader I know Sabitzer can take care of that. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As they say in Georgia ის მოდის სახლში! (it’s coming home!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poland & no Matty Cash… are you trying to rub salt in these wounds?! 😩
---
Also I can say (alas not spell) a lot of Polish swear words thanks to an old colleague, so I am well prepared for when they’re tit 😂
---
Mbappe do your thing you little ninja turtle

Should I eat a baguette to get in the French mood 🥖🥖🥖

J’adore Dior, J’adore la tour Eiffel
Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire? I have France in another sweepstake so just brushing off the old GCSE grade B 👩🏻‍🎨🥖🇫🇷

(Can’t believe that emoji formats without the beret on here, ffs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At least with Hungary I can have some Beef Goulash for the starter, Hungarian Beef Storganoff for the main and either a Somlói galuska (Hungarian Trifle) or a Hungarian Shortbread for Dessert.
1718301954331.png
1718302317310.png
1718302403299.png
1718302471700.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now I might be wrong but I think this is a new gf? Nicole don't follow her and neither does Neco, her bf.
Might be wrong
Yeah there was pap pics of them recently

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.