Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh we need a wag thread sweepstake for funsies, Anyone who wants to join put your name & I'll pick them out fairly I promise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
oh we need a wag thread sweepstake for funsies, Anyone who wants to join put your name & I'll pick them out fairly I promise
Me please.
---
Also my brothers going over to Germany with “Scottish Alan”. Who is Scottish Alan you ask? A random man he met when he got stuck in Manchester over a year ago. He’s met this man ONCE 💀.

He doesn’t even know this man’s full name - he knows the following 1. He’s a City fan 2. He’s Scottish 3. He might be called Alan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in as I need a bit of fun seeing as I have got the chills as I’m currently wrapped up in a blanket and a big fluffy fleece yet I’m still freezing cold 🥶.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
We have done a sweep at home and the person who gets the furthest in the competition wins £15 as we have had a fiver each. Mum has got Hungary, Dad has got Romania and I have got Denmark.

Reactions: 12
13 of us so far. Lurkers welcome :D
found a site online that picks it for us

Reactions: 13
Me please! I wanted to do one at work but my colleagues are a bunch of miserable football hating twats 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.