Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave thing is being slated by fans of teams who'd kill to have our results/trophies from the past 10 Years :ROFLMAO:
Ten Hag just wants you to experience the glory of relegation and the Championship promotion battle, you guys haven’t lived 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who cares about the PL all about the Cup. Our ladies did us proud :love:

• Heart
Casemiro has completely lost his pace.
Casemiro is on a par with Jesus Christ in our house. It's so strange to see him looking like a competition winner for Man Utd. Obviously as a Leeds fan, I get a sense of sick enjoyment from everyone who fails there but still hard to believe.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if I’m sweating from the heat or the nerves… god Arsenal why do you do this to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never knew a loss could feel good cmon Arse get that title
Also delighted & shocked it was only 0-1

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Who was in charge of the consistency of that jelly? Too much water and not enough setting time!

• Haha
I know it's not going to happen but Tottenham I am begging you PLEASE take either a point or 3 points against City.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
C’MON CITY! 🙏

Why? This stuff feeds my soul 😘

B71B82BD-3E48-40AB-B4F4-1929A3452465.jpeg

(sorry lovely Arsenal fans on here I love you though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It won’t happen Mystic Meg

Hope Vale get beat every game next season 😘
I know it's not going to happen olivia321 but I did get two things write this season as I managed to predict Leicester and Portsmouth to win the league so it shows I can get something right but just not very often.

I'm sure deep down inside you are hoping that Vale do well next season olivia321 and don't worry even if you don't I'll still love you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.