Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unai needs to lay off being such a gentleman for one game and start yapping at Jurgen tomorrow, really rile him up and cause the funniest yellow card of the season 😅

Klopp could have a Wenger moment in the stands for his final match 😂

AC91681A-2190-424B-9854-F23CFA22B223.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was me when I was 12 and I accidentally picked up a cauliflower cheese instead of my regular post food shop macaroni cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, it’s a ready meal cauliflower cheese. It was never going to be that nice and it looks like dog vomit. They could have at least given him a nice homemade one.

Reactions: 11
Good morning to the darling Ten Hag, big 3 points today

Arsenal are gonna slap them about but I have hope 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No thanks arteta what are you smoking?

Arteta insists he is proof of what can be achieved with patience — and thinks Ten Hag deserves similar backing.

The Spaniard, 42, said: “I can only talk about what I think about him as a coach, and he is excellent. I have admired his teams — both Ajax and United.

“I know what he’s trying to do, I know how he does it and I know how difficult it is to prepare against his sides, so I have huge respect for him.

“So, hopefully, he gets the time because we are colleagues and know how difficult it is in this league and what the margins are.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Oi oi oi @Rocket Queen @Shhhh111 @Snoopysnoop123

Are we all one big happy family for Tuesday

@Panda girl 04 is that your fella with the guitar?
Look as much as I would love to chant “Citeh! Citeh! Citeh!”, learn the lyrics to Blue Moon and figure out the purpose of a Poznan, I gotta put me first 😘 (And I haven’t forgotten that it was your little team that figured out our beloved goalkeeper’s weakness and gave the rest of the prem teams a map to it 🤦🏻‍♀️)

You’re 2 points ahead and ETH has gotta come good eventually… right?! If not Sean Dyche should do you proud on the last day- that tracksuit? 😮💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My fave thing is being slated by fans of teams who'd kill to have our results/trophies from the past 10 Years :ROFLMAO:

The Men Today I can have a calm Day as positive side to whatever happens, Its the Ladies who'll be stressing me out.
Quite exciting that wether us or Spurs it'll be that teams 1st FA Cup

• Heart
I'm clinging on to the hope that United were so humiliated by Palace that it will provoke a reaction today.(I know it won't 😔)

• Haha
Unai needs to lay off being such a gentleman for one game and start yapping at Jurgen tomorrow, really rile him up and cause the funniest yellow card of the season 😅

Klopp could have a Wenger moment in the stands for his final match 😂

View attachment 2930409
I would love a Klopp yellow card 😂 Him bouncing about steaming in the Kop for his last ever game sounds good to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love a Klopp yellow card 😂 Him bouncing about steaming in the Kop for his last ever game sounds good to me 😂
I’m going to be in the lower Trinity so will see if I can get someone to shout something disparaging about hair gel in a German accent or blinding teeth in a Spanish accent, see if that sparks something 🤝😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to be in the lower Trinity so will see if I can get someone to shout something disparaging about hair gel in a German accent or blinding teeth in a Spanish accent, see if that sparks something 🤝😂
See this is what voice AI should be for.

Imagine if it worked and we got another Conte v Tuchel face off 🤣
---
I'm clinging on to the hope that United were so humiliated by Palace that it will provoke a reaction today.(I know it won't 😔)
Unless Radcliffes bought them a Time Machine and got their team from the Ferguson years I can’t see it happening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See this is what voice AI should be for.

Imagine if it worked and we got another Conte v Tuchel face off 🤣
That bust up lives in my head rent free so that would be my (sexier) dream 😂 (anyone shouts “now kiss!” from the stands it ain’t me, ya hear 😏)

• Haha
good weather and he's Captain, wonder what odds for a McTom SOTM

• Heart
Yeah,that Man Utd line-up is terrible.They 're getting tonked 5-0.😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.