Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on the balance of the season the bottom 3 just haven't been good enough unfortunately, although I have to admit Luton gave it a right good go but in the end they seemed to run out of stream.

Reactions: 8
Of course we are 😫😫! Bloody love this man - total baller! X
@Rocket Queen!!! Hey!! 👋🏻
Dembele is one of my favourite spurs players of all time (if not THE). I bloody love him so much. Waiting for content from Spurs, so I can see him for real life! 🥰
Do you remember the good luck message he did five years ago for the Champions League final? I bawled like a baby 😭😅 Mr Tits, thought it was hilarious.
---
I’m a newbie to the thread… you gonna have to blame @AdsB @StephenTJackson & @rocket Queen…
I’m an Everton fan by birth and a Spurs fan by marriage. So today has been pretty good in my house 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
78c03df2-50a3-4551-9e24-bd362fcb620d.jpeg
FFS. As if today wasn’t bad enough, the entire Palace team did a parade down the platform at Wolves station. Think they’re on my train :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Son is without a doubt my highlight at the lap of honour every season, love that he’s Ben Davies kids god father😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Urgh it was nearly done. Ah well sort of "safe" but cracking goal by Callum again. Bit gutted bit that's been our season.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dembele is one of my favourite spurs players of all time (if not THE). I bloody love him so much. Waiting for content from Spurs, so I can see him for real life! 🥰
Do you remember the good luck message he did five years ago for the Champions League final? I bawled like a baby 😭😅 Mr Tits, thought it was hilarious.

---
I’m a newbie to the thread… you gonna have to blame @AdsB @StephenTJackson & @rocket Queen…
I’m an Everton fan by birth and a Spurs fan by marriage. So today has been pretty good in my house 😅
Welcome over here Mrs Tits 💙 lovely to see you on here!! Dembele just rocks doesn’t he!! Love him 💙. Also top display from Micky VDV yet again! Good day for me too x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you ask Olise to sign for us 🤣😅
Lol, yes, he said, “sure, and I’ll bring JP and Ebbs too. I know you’ve given up a lot today to miss Eurovision while stuck on a train with our fans singing ‘three points again, ole, ole,’ on repeat for over two hours. So, it’s my way of thanking you.”

• Haha
I’m going for a Chinese tonight. I don’t even like it that much.
Update to confirm I still don’t like Chinese that much.
---
---
Welcome to the thread my fellow Madders adorer 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2929450FFS. As if today wasn’t bad enough, the entire Palace team did a parade down the platform at Wolves station. Think they’re on my train :eek:
I’d have directed them via Eurostar for when they got back to London, bit of luck they’d still be in Düsseldorf by the time we turn up next Saturday.

Of course we are 😂 the only game I would not be upset to lose 😂💙….sorry to the lovely gooner gals on here tho as I think you are all lush but I am a bit like come on Citeh!
There’s too many of us rooting for City on Tues… Spurs are going to put on a clinic and annihilate them aren’t they 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d have directed them via Eurostar for when they got back to London, bit of luck they’d still be in Düsseldorf by the time we turn up next Saturday.

There’s too many of us rooting for City on Tues… Spurs are going to put on a clinic and annihilate them aren’t they 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's my fear.Watch them find their form just in time to ruin our season. 😭

• Haha

Honestly knowing them they will go prime Real Madrid! I’ve had years of them ruining my whole life so why would they stop now 😂💙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.