Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boss offered me a ticket for the game today. He must hate me. we are so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reported some horrible little scrote of a Norwich fan on Twitter earlier for this tweet, just unbelievable (shocked they did something too, although they should just have their account - and ability to create new ones - banned).

View attachment 2931741
I just don't understand how people can do this to one another. Just pure evil.
My middle son was in a group in yr6 and i could see some of them where going the wrong way in life, so made my son go to a different secondary school and i am so thankful i did. One of the boys has been stab twice and is often on ig posing with a massive knife he is 16! Sad thing he was a sweet boy.

Good to see you reported this thug.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I reported some horrible little scrote of a Norwich fan on Twitter earlier for this tweet, just unbelievable (shocked they did something too, although they should just have their account - and ability to create new ones - banned).

View attachment 2931741
Glad they at least banned him. People like that need a permanent ban and reporting to their school/work. I include as half of them are probably little 15 year old arseholes that think they’re hard
---
How horrible .😩 Hope they make a quick recovery

Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how people can do this to one another. Just pure evil.
My middle son was in a group in yr6 and i could see some of them where going the wrong way in life, so made my son go to a different secondary school and i am so thankful i did. One of the boys has been stab twice and is often on ig posing with a massive knife he is 16! Sad thing he was a sweet boy.

Good to see you reported this thug.
God that’s awful, I’m so so glad you got your boy away from them. Utterly terrifying that some kids are carrying weapons and seem to have zero concept of respecting life. A man was murdered in a supermarket car park locally the other year, stabbed by a 14 year old. My colleague’s dad had been school friends with the victim, you can’t even fathom the senselessness of it all.

Theres a photo on twitter of the fan who had his neck slashed (I believe his son who was with him posted it), he was so lucky it wasn’t a few inches either direction by the look of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Man utd have cancelled their end of team dinner. the money could pay for the roof.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Mad respect to Anna for the correct use of a Birkin 😍 Calling it a “field” however?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.