Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno when he came out along with his team mates he had a baby in his hands and the words "daddy" were on back of a shirt along with pink headphones! So assume recently, like in last year?
I thought maybe he was carrying someone elseā€™s baby but itā€™s his shirt number and she has daddy on her little shirt so yeah, looks like his little one! Is he still with that dancer girl? Canā€™t remember her name?

IMG_5413.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I thought maybe he was carrying someone elseā€™s baby but itā€™s his shirt number and she has daddy on her little shirt so yeah, looks like his little one! Is he still with that dancer girl? Canā€™t remember her name?

View attachment 2916851
As the game is gone, I was having a nose andā€¦?

Reactions: 5
this is what these lot get for bringing the kids out and acting like they'd won the league (in September)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this is what these lot get for bringing the kids out and acting like they'd won the league (in September)
Yeh I donā€™t know why Arsenal and City are bothering. The league has already been won.

On another note still fuming about that match, plus the Odegaard (although I do love him and his floppy hair) handball and the Doku karate chop on Lexi Mac.
duck VAR. duck the PGMOL.

Reactions: 4
Yeh I donā€™t know why Arsenal and City are bothering. The league has already been won.

On another note still fuming about that match, plus the Odegaard (although I do love him and his floppy hair) handball and the Doku karate chop on Lexi Mac.
duck VAR. duck the PGMOL.
I don't like to think about it, my head is still on Mars. Darren England I hope your hair goes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As the game is gone, I was having a nose andā€¦?
Hmmm she looks about 5 months, so maybe he missed that game for the birth? šŸ¤”

Emily McDonnell was the girlfriend I was thinking of. Sheā€™s private on Insta, no baby on her profile or anything? Maybe it was with someone else?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.