Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody please tell me that Ten Hag did not just say that United are one of the most dynamic and entertaining teams in the country.
Yess. That is why he got booed today..
hopefully we will have no ‘egg’ representation next season with reference to that egg tweet on the previous page.

Reactions: 7
I keep seeing those tiktoks of people getting stopped by those “whose your football lookalike” people and I want them to stop my fella cause he gets told he looks like Bernardo 😭 he’s taller and has more of a beard but I reckon he’d win it. (Do they get a prize 🤣).

• Haha
Yess. That is why he got booed today..
hopefully we will have no ‘egg’ representation next season with reference to that egg tweet on the previous page.
Plus he had a "go" at refs today but the other day said he has no problem with them and we should respect refs. Bless him I think the Utd stress gets to him.
Would you prefer he stay or go as Manager? If go who would you like as next Manager?

Reactions: 5
Plus he had a "go" at refs today but the other day said he has no problem with them and we should respect refs. Bless him I think the Utd stress getsto him.
Would you prefer he stay or go as Manager? If go who would you like as next Manager?

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sorry how have Tottenham had what seems like 6 weeks off? They need to be playing week in week out and too tired for 4th 🤣

Half-time report from Villa Park: I’m sat so close to Unai that I can see his gel glistening. Ready the bail fund my loves 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Half-time report from Villa Park: I’m sat so close to Unai that I can see his gel glistening. Ready the bail fund my loves 😍
You need to scream your love for him and record it for us all 😁👍🏻
---
IMG_7548.jpeg

I see Bobbie earned a BA in State the F*cling obvious studies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
From his reaction today I would say that Scott McTominay might be a major doubt for the Euros as he looked in real distress when he came off the pitch. I hope i'm wrong but it really didn't look good as he was clutching his knee.
I really hope it looked worse than it is we need him. Also hope Unai got home in one piece @Velocinaptor2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good Morning to Mr Postecoglou and his starting 11 😘

@Panda girl 04 lovely Gucci gif you sent me babe I’d gladly bend over for him holding a tub of mayo drinking a can of Pepsi if it meant City winning the league

IMG_9992.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope it looked worse than it is we need him. Also hope Unai got home in one piece @Velocinaptor2
I’m a bit concerned to be honest. I mean I know it’s early on a Sunday morning but we’ve heard nothing since the post about how close Unai was. Should I start calling police stations close to Villa Park?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Tottenham don’t embarass me today. Off to the stadium nursing the worse hangover so this day could get a whole lot worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
First argument with the spursy bf ✔
Feel sick ✔
Prying to god ✔
I am either going to be a ray of sunshine later (like normal)
All sulking/crying in a corner of a room.
Screenshot_20240428_125441_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13