Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So jealous!!!! TTID 💙💙 Have the best time and give Sonny and VDV a shout out from me xxx
Oh when the spurs go marching in

Panda girl will be on AFTV later dissing us and her fella, the man won’t be getting any tea all week

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not supporting this Tottenham any fuckin longer they are shite I’d egg my own windows if I was a full time fan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thomas Partey is an alleged rapist who shouldn’t be free, let alone on the hallowed turf of N17.

Anyways, off to buy some eggs…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I tell you what Kai Havertz has become such an important player for Arsenal this season and I have to say I'm glad to see him doing well as earlier on in the season he was written off and maligned by so many people.

• Heart
Why are men like this 😭 bouncing the ball off his newborns head 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Honest to bleeping god!!!! Spurs really are the gift that keeps on giving aren’t they? Can’t defend corners or set pieces. Look toothless up front. same old same old 😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know Brighton have got injuries but they have gone backwards and look absolutely awful :cry:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.