Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to him. Interesting to see a footballer pick something other than coaching/punditry as loads of them want to become coaches!
Half the ones going into it would be better off driving coaches.

Love that story and Eddie’s reaction 😂♥

(Speaking of… Eddie is an absolute pie, creeping up my Hot Manager League throughout the season 🥰)
---
God I love No Score Draws 😂

Reactions: 6
Frustrations really boiling over now.Salah will be off to Saudi in the Summer I'm guessing.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s more likely to be vini or even rodrygo if mbappe clashes with anyone as they are fighting for similar positions in the team. The problem is like others have said mbappe is used to being the main man which won’t be the case at madrid considering they have like 4 or 5 already established huge stars. I have always thought it wont be a long term move, get the feeling if he does go it will only be for a few years and idk why.
Agree. He's friends with tchou from national team and acquaintances off the field. But Mbappe is not a team player and he doesn’t like sharing the spotlight. I agree and think he’ll clash with Vini over position. Amazing player but his attitude stinks.

Mwuhahahahaha here for any drama and disruption at RM

Reactions: 10
This made me laugh a lot today… on the video of them all arriving
View attachment 2899378
What a disappointment that not a single person thought of Serena Williams…..
---
What a disappointment that not a single person thought of Serena Williams…..
just watching the Newc vs Sheff game. Beat them 8-0 earlier in the season and it’s 4-1 at the minute….. could be another clutch of goals to come as Sheff Utd have kind of imploded

ETA

scratch that it’s 5-1

Last edited:
Reactions: 8