Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
C’mon Everton… 🙄

I love you, Ange, you are *counts on fingers* 4th in my MAML (Most Attractive Managers League), but I’d really quite like Spuds to have a dip in form… VAR may move you up to 3rd if you can tell your lads to ease up a bit 😘
I want them to get all 3, only Top4 side I want winning PL lol though i'd be happy with the 5th aswell

Reactions: 3

Hannahebee

VIP Member
My FPL was going so well today … then in comes fucking Haalarse with his 5000 missed chances 😭 He should have had a hattrick ffs
How he didn't score some of them chances I will never know especially the one where he was completely unmarked and he headed it over.

LaraQ

VIP Member
There is no title race i’m afraid 😭 City will win their game in hand, go top of the league and stay there until May. I’ve seen this script before lol
Our record against Brentford has me worried tbh.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Forest did the same and most said Lewis Hamilton I think 2 said Max and Neco Williams said Lando.
Never knew George was a Wolves fan as from where he lives I'd expect him to be a Norwich fan but fair do's to him.
So did I tbf but I saw the comments so googled it and apparently he’s a fan cause his dad is 😅.

• Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
In short, no. She was a real nob about her time in Manchester about the culture, which is quite offensive to fans lol given her partner captains the the team… it’s just a level of respect not to bash the city you play in but I feel like she’s overall a decent person in the show
I think she is so different in married to the game to try and change the opinion on her 😂 all fake for show

Hannahebee

VIP Member
There is no title race i’m afraid 😭 City will win their game in hand, go top of the league and stay there until May lol.
I think Brentford will be tough for them tomorrow as they are usually a bogey team for City especially seeing as they did the double over them last season. No games are easy in any division as unexpected results still happen.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I've booked my flight to Dublin too. What's the betting West Ham play Liverpool or Brighton in the quarter finals...... 😂
A PL draw in the quarters would be exciting tbf. I think any of the PL teams could win the whole thing!
---
Oh my god 🙁 how horrible, I hope they both make quick recoveries

BDY_97

VIP Member
I was watching that match partly, so i could lust over Xhaka and also as things are getting interesting in the bundesliga league Leverkusen are playing so well and Frimpong goal was a cracker!
I was jumping between that game and madrid v girona, 2 insane games 🤯 If madrid win trophies this season I genuinely think Bellingham could win the ballon d’or.

Hope you’re feeling ok ❤

BDY_97

VIP Member
See this annoys the bejesus outta me... Haaland last season smashed records we won the treble yet Messi won the balloon d'or. It's all PR related in these awards anyway
Messi was always going to win regardless because of the world cup. If he didn’t win that there’s no chance Haaland wouldn’t have won the ballon d’or, although I do still stand by the fact that Rodri deserved it considering he scored in multiple finals.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few comments on tiktok saying Liv Hawkins (from Love Island) is dating Danny Welbeck? Wouldn’t surprise me, I’ve just never seen him even linked with anyone.