Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I most certainly have, watched it as soon as it premiered 😆 yeah he’s a good boy is Billy, love him! 😍
He is so level-headed and genuine isn't he and I was honestly so impressed with how he came across. His parents and brother are so supportive of him and you can tell how much football means to him. After naming my topic 5 players who I had a crush on back in January I am now officially putting Billy in my top 5 :love:❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I know people who know him personally and they all say he’s a gem, just a really lovely down to earth guy 🥰 I actually saw him once at one of my friends birthday party but was too shy to go and speak to him 😆🙈

P.S I was pregnant at the time so was sober, if I’d had a few drinks I’d definitely have went over to him 🤣
I think I would be the same in your situation when you saw him at your friends birthday party as I naturally quite a shy person anyway, but it's good to hear that everybody you know say that he's a gem. My first thought when I watched the video was that he seems a lovely sweet and genuine guy who just wants to do what he loves. 🥰❤

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m also B12 deficient, have to get an injection every 3 months. Only found out I had it last year when I was pregnant.

No wonder I was achy and knackered all the time. Worse if you’re a footballer I’d imagine!
Did you have to have the mega booster of them at the start where you have them I think it was every other day. Can always tell when my next injection is due as I wake up later than usual lol

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Brendan Dinosaur Rodger’s … any female Celtic fans in here?
Me! 🙋‍♀️ Was so condescending what he said to her, people on Twitter saying she was trying to wind him up because she’s a rangers fan. But I don’t think she did? I only heard a snippet of the interview though, so not 100%. Regardless he shouldn't have said that. Was out of order.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think Doku is brilliant but from what I have seen of city this season they play better when Grealish is involved
---

I’m sorry but the Claire Balding lookalike cancels out any good looking players you have 😭 Callum Wilson just about balances it out
Do you mean Antony Gordon? ahahahahaha thats hilarious. Yeah we have some fit players, Joelinton, Schar, Lascelles, Karius must be one of the fittest goalies in the league. Wilsons alright I suppose. I have a soft spot for Jacob murphy too, as he seems a right laugh

pixxyy

VIP Member
To lighten the mood I just had to explain to my mum who Astrid Wett is because she sent me a reel of Astrid bitching about being embarrassed after travelling up for the Liverpool loss…

I need to know how you explained :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
I’ll come with you! 🙋‍♀️
---

Wtf? 😆 What’s your thoughts on Celtic’s transfer window (or lack of)? Adam Idah? How are we reduced to signing Norwich’s 3rd choice striker? Come on! 🙄
---

Aww why was he on his own? Is it not normally the captain that looks after the mascot?
I was so confused when I seen it, such a random team to scout from 😂 Aw don’t even get me started, it’s so frustrating knowing we have the money to buy decent players but the board just won’t do it. They seemed a bit better with Ange, but they’re just back to their usual ways. Not feeling hopeful about the league this year if I’m honest!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I think I would be the same in your situation when you saw him at your friends birthday party as I naturally quite a shy person anyway, but it's good to hear that everybody you know say that he's a gem. My first thought when I watched the video was that he seems a lovely sweet and genuine guy who just wants to do what he loves. 🥰❤
Yeah he’s genuinely just all about the football, he’s not interested in the fame, money and chasing skirt like your usual footballer.

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I was so confused when I seen it, such a random team to scout from 😂 Aw don’t even get me started, it’s so frustrating knowing we have the money to buy decent players but the board just won’t do it. They seemed a bit better with Ange, but they’re just back to their usual ways. Not feeling hopeful about the league this year if I’m honest!
Yeah read they’ve got about 70 million surplus banked but they’re just not spending it 🙄 I reckon we’ll still win league this year, but it’ll be close!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m calling my twins James and Maddison. I’m joking I never want children 😂
I was gonna say, reading the first part, I thought it was another thing we had in common not wanting children, until I read the second sentence and you said you were joking. 😆