Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Mali took their loss well 😬
We were watching it live and it was chaos! Everything was just happening at once, one of the players got a red after receiving a second yellow for taking off his shirt to celebrate. What an absolute fool!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m not watching it so can’t say much but why haven’t Chelsea even taken a shot in the first 40 mins? 😶

IMG_9274.jpeg

pixxyy

VIP Member
this is so off topic but around a year ago I came across an account on twitter run by someone that had posted a lot of stuff about their life, including photos of assault rifles and stuff that I reverse google image searched and couldn't find posted anywhere else... this person seemed to have joined ISIS in Syria from a northern European country, freely posting their life and reposting propaganda on twitter. I reported their account and twitter came back and said their account was fine and didn't breach any rules!!!! 🫠🤐 I still can't quite believe it.

anyway. as an Everton fan, I feel so wrong willing Liverpool on but god please get on with it and beat Luton please please please
They used to be really good when you report people, Now Musks in charge no point reporting
---
The most obvious result of the season lmao. The fact that we always struggle against teams at the bottom of the table combined with the fact that 7 of our starting 11 are in fucking moonboots & crutches it was never going to be anything else 😂
:D my positive is it helps Forest
---
I'm believing the Morata Red Hair rumors even more now after his Mrs posted this

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He is so level-headed and genuine isn't he and I was honestly so impressed with how he came across. His parents and brother are so supportive of him and you can tell how much football means to him. After naming my topic 5 players who I had a crush on back in January I am now officially putting Billy in my top 5 :love:❤
I know people who know him personally and they all say he’s a gem, just a really lovely down to earth guy 🥰 I actually saw him once at one of my friends birthday party but was too shy to go and speak to him 😆🙈

P.S I was pregnant at the time so was sober, if I’d had a few drinks I’d definitely have went over to him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Caggis65

Chatty Member
Yes I agree, my first thought was... is he gay and he needs a wife to keep up appeareances ? I know he was married before but who knows. And she loves money and status so that would work. But if they are a 'love match' I'll eat my ipad !
Same with Darby and her hubby very odd

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I see that we are planning a parade at the end of the season regardless of what we win, more of a farewell for Klopp. I genuinely hope we parade every single trophy we have won in the last 9 years just to piss people off 😂
I'm defo going if they do. If they don't, I'm just gonna razz up and down The Strand in me focus blaring Calvin Harris.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Before anyone goes on Twitter & freaks out at trending, Its not Virgil Van Dijk who died

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Seen today Burnley have signed a player from Albion Rovers which is a Scottish team in the Lowland league, the fifth division of Scottish football, how the hell did that come about 🤣

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
according to Fabrizo Romano (and his fairly distateful tweet, given the circumstances), palace have agreed terms with his replacement, others suggesting the cancelled press conference earlier today may have been Roy announcing he was stepping down... very sad, must have been a very stressful few weeks. hope Roy is okay 😟

not sure if anyone saw a seven page letter allegedly from Aston Villa staff about working conditions/the club, was posted earlier today on twitter and deleted very quickly. initially I was quick to think it was some sort of weird prank to mess with villa fans, but when you read it, it doesn't immediately seem obviously fake ?
That seems kinda strange. I would think if it was real it would be on headed paper and have a direct name at the bottom like John Doe on behalf of Aston Villa staff but if it is real I hope they look into it. It’s a lot of effort if it’s a troll.

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Massive pile-on by the bench after Frimpong's goal whilst Alonso just stands there. Klopp would've joined in.

I hope he comes to Anfield but I also feel like we'd breaking up something beautiful.

😭😭😭

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Tbf I didn't expect us to get anything today but I fear we might be on for another 7-0 loss as we are already 1-0 down after 5 minutes.

• Sad

Hannahebee

VIP Member
EllaBella10 seeing as we both love Billy have you watched this film on him that was released by the Scottish National Team last night. I found the video to be so insightful and it showed what a mature, level-headed and genuine person he is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

glm31

Spare a thought for us Wolves fans 😭.
I don't think I've seen Wolves play in such a chaotic game since the 2-4 against Leeds last spring (and the 3-2 loss to them exactly one year earlier, for that matter 🕵️‍♂️). We didn't really deserve a point but it was so gutting to think we'd nicked one and then for it all to come crashing down. Still, I'd rather have that than the total pasting I thought we were going to get based on the first 20 minutes.

Think 5 Live jinxed us by opening their commentary with 'Wolves take on struggling Man United.' I mean, come on. Their narrative played out perfectly, though!