Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
As a City fan,I'm hoping for a draw between Arsenal and Liverpool today.I've got a feeling Liverpool are going to win though.

Reactions: 4

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
More to the point how did Lenglet get booked for dissent when half of Utd are yapping at the ref all game? Ha yeah I can never work out who he reminds me of either, hilarious he got booked for that really as he’s generally the quietest, most stoic man on the pitch.

Consoling myself with Unai looking hot and villainous in that coat 😘

CE94657C-4A43-4ECE-91DF-CF297F2F8712.png

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Anyone got tea on Wesley Fofana and his wife? Have they split up? They got married not that long ago.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Well done Klopp & Liverpool (sorry Poch… I do feel bad for him as he’s lovely), really hope they get the quad for him now. I’m going to try and go to our last home game which will be Klopp’s penultimate, if we’re still in a CL spot by then I’ll need a week signed off to stop crying at both.
As a city fan I have to say I really hope they DONT win a quad although it's not a true quad because it's not the champions League trophy 👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

Laughalong

VIP Member
Tottenham: The most second half team of all the teams

Not mad at it. Still momentarily get angry that Palace managed to go 1-0 first, then the sigh of relief seeing 2-1 and then 3-1. Wouldn’t change them

• Heart

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
I liked watching him play, but even at Villa I’ve always thought he’s a total dickhead, the boy idolised Gabby Agbonlahor (the guy who got 3women pregnant at the same time)for a while so that was mistake no1.
The drink (or whatever else) driving after going to some dodgy party at Ross McCormick’s flat (a guy who was completely outcast) and the fact he’s been a total fool repeatedly and never learnt from it, just means he isn’t likeable.

Wouldn’t want him back at Villa, we are better now without him.
Oh god I wouldn’t want him back either, can you imagine? I think he’d fold like a paper towel in that squad now, he’s not got the focus and there’s no way his partying & off-field antics would be tolerated.

Urrgh you’ve reminded me of things I’d forgotten about… I also wish Gabby wasn’t so tied to us at times, will always be grateful for his goals against the scum, but he irritates me. Hopefully Ollie will stick around, he needs 25 more goals to beat Gabby’s standing record as our top scorer (and in about half the games).

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
I'll be honest with how good West Ham can be especially Bowen, I thought it'd be a draw & def no clean sheet
Oh god I’ve just remembered we’ve got you guys next week haven’t we 🙄 I’m glad Newcastle broke our home record now so at least you lot can’t claim that 😅

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member

I am looking at that hula hoop shot RESPECTFULLY!!!
That last shot I relate to: looking knackered with the mini-band, only difference is that’s the only thing I’ve done to that point 🤣

At the risk of doxxing myself further to anyone that may know me on this forum, I need to pay that place a visit 1. to supervise Ty and borrow his phone and accidentally airdrop Unai’s number to my own and 2. because they have my NHL team’s jersey on the wall ♥

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Cheers Toffees/Ange who clearly read my plea and went halves. You’re at minimum third in my heart once Klopp goes anyway babe.

• Haha

dreamteam1

VIP Member
according to Fabrizo Romano (and his fairly distateful tweet, given the circumstances), palace have agreed terms with his replacement, others suggesting the cancelled press conference earlier today may have been Roy announcing he was stepping down... very sad, must have been a very stressful few weeks. hope Roy is okay 😟

not sure if anyone saw a seven page letter allegedly from Aston Villa staff about working conditions/the club, was posted earlier today on twitter and deleted very quickly. initially I was quick to think it was some sort of weird prank to mess with villa fans, but when you read it, it doesn't immediately seem obviously fake ?
Interesting, is Heck Purslow’s replacement?

I hope Nassef and Wes look into some of this, sounds like it’s been run by some archaic dinosaurs

ohhh Heck is some Yank, talks like Ted Lasso