Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caggis65

Chatty Member
Yes I agree, my first thought was... is he gay and he needs a wife to keep up appeareances ? I know he was married before but who knows. And she loves money and status so that would work. But if they are a 'love match' I'll eat my ipad !
Don't think he's gay but he like hanging around seedy clubs.... Mind you the wards do

Reactions: 2

wordzalad

VIP Member
A pregnant girl asked him for a shirt for her boyfriend and he sent weird stuff asking to fuck her lol. There’s others but I can’t think

Some people are into pregnant women. Maybe he’s one of them 🤣.

still save it for your own partner or your internet search history 🤣 proper weird to message randoms that if it’s true
---
I know it was just a typo with the comma in Harvey Elliott, but what if there were really two sets of twins, Harvey and Elliott, and Trent and Alexander Arnold? Good twin and naughty twin. Could explain a lot! 😂

Showing my age but Have I Got News for You used to have a similar running gag with “Iain and Duncan Smith,”
I knew a guy who called his son Steven Gerrard and he had to keep explaining to people it wasn’t twins, it was one kid… his surname and his girlfriends surname could be a first name too so it would be like (different name used for the surnames) Steven Gerrard Dean-Jackson

• Haha

Footballgirl

I came on here to post a screenshot of this. Tell us you make things up without telling us. A language barrier with someone who was her bridesmaid less than 2 years ago??
Surely the football wags page means a language barrier between the football wags page and fern is the person who runs the page from abroad

idk21

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how to create an Annie Kilner thread ?
There seems to be an existing KW & AK thread already. It’s in the Rave section

ETA: Just saw that you’d already found it x

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah he’s genuinely just all about the football, he’s not interested in the fame, money and chasing skirt like your usual footballer.
He just wants to let his performances do the talking and it is so refreshing to see that as most footballers do only care about the fame and money, but you can tell from this video just how much playing football means to him and I love the support that his family provides as you can tell that they have allowed him to pursue his dream without putting any pressure on him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
Lenny Kravitz allegedly doing a half time show at the UCL final? 😭 completely forgot Burna Boy and Camila Cabelo did the last 2 years.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I have seen her in person with TD ( she has lip fillers i think ) I can't believe she is only 20 ! very wag looking ,covered heat to toe in designer clothes .She sounded like she's from Liverpool .
Also seen her in person she is gorgeous. Tommy looks like Luke Shaw I think

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I’ll always have a soft spot for Jack, he’s a good lad underneath all the sleaze. I wish he could play now like he used to for us, he was a wonder. I was gutted when he went, but in the end he got his cups and we’ve bought some absolute gold with his fee (Bailey, Buendia).

We all said he’d end up warming the bench in a side like City, shame it’s been the case. I hope all these injuries don’t lead him spiralling with the partying; he getting to an age now where he’s not going to be able to out train the drinking.
I liked watching him play, but even at Villa I’ve always thought he’s a total dickhead, the boy idolised Gabby Agbonlahor (the guy who got 3women pregnant at the same time)for a while so that was mistake no1.
The drink (or whatever else) driving after going to some dodgy party at Ross McCormick’s flat (a guy who was completely outcast) and the fact he’s been a total fool repeatedly and never learnt from it, just means he isn’t likeable.

Wouldn’t want him back at Villa, we are better now without him.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I haven’t watched married to the game yet. I have it on my watch list.

Sara Gundo just has a face that says she thinks she is better than everyone and everything. V smug and fake looking.

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Alisson, Jota, Jones, Trent, Szobo, Nunez, Salah & Thiago all re injured within the last 2 weeks and now out … it’s over. Congrats to Luton and congrats to Chelsea on winning the Carabou Cup 🥳
I know it’s shit for you but I really hope you’re right, about tonight at least.

Reactions: 1

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
The most obvious result of the season lmao. The fact that we always struggle against teams at the bottom of the table combined with the fact that 7 of our starting 11 are in fucking moonboots & crutches it was never going to be anything else 😂
Realistically you guys are too for a reason and your 2/3rd teams would prob Amy still give us a close game. Our time will come (I hope 😭)

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He just wants to let his football do the talking and it is so refreshing to see that as most footballers do only care about the fame and money, but you can tell from this video just how much playing football means to him and I love the support that his family provides as you can tell that they have allowed him to pursue his dream without putting any pressure on him.
We should do a Billy G rave thread, but we’d probably be the only two on it! 🤣

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Apparently Kyle is at his kids football today. It made me wonder what if Lauryn does decide to move to Cheshire , she could apply to the same school for her children that Annie’s goes to. I’m 99% sure which local school it is, if I’m correct it’s a tricky one to join unless you get them in early. It’s quite an acedemic school and they cherry pick the brainiest when it comes to a 12/13 yo joining at that age . My child applied to go there and I was stunned at how many exams they had to pass at 12 to get in . I’d imagine the very young ones get In easily however and the juniors go straight through to seniors ….