Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married to the game.

CAT WHAT AN ANNOYING witch. I'm sure jorginios ex wife is buzzing he has that to deal with. All he deserves after shitting on her when she had just had a baby. Her and cat were practically pregnant at the same Time.

Rest of them I don't actually mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m 3 episodes in to Married to the Game. Liking Sara Gundogan; she seems really sweet. Is she usually like this?
No, she’s an insidious dick.
---
She totally knocked the restaurants in Manchester didn’t she. Not very tactful when your man‘s boss owns one! Maybe she is happier and a bit nicer now she is getting a bit of sunshine
Right? She could have simply said “Tast” in response to the question of what her fav restaurant was. Or just say “I couldn’t choose just one.” She could have answered the question any number of ways (she used to work in media, she’s not new at this) but no, she had to be a dick and go on a rant about how much Manchester sucks. It blew up so much that Pep was asked about it in a presser. Poor Gundo, I was mortified for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She totally knocked the restaurants in Manchester didn’t she. Not very tactful when your man‘s boss owns one! Maybe she is happier and a bit nicer now she is getting a bit of sunshine
Not even just the restaurants! The people and everything. She did end up liking one but only because it was gifted to all city players.
People also forget she ranked her “safest” places she’d lived and she only felt safe in london. Milan was something like “only travel in pairs”. Paris “don’t go out at night”. She really doesn’t know how to come across well.

Reactions: 8
Not even just the restaurants! The people and everything. She did end up liking one but only because it was gifted to all city players.
People also forget she ranked her “safest” places she’d lived and she only felt safe in london. Milan was something like “only travel in pairs”. Paris “don’t go out at night”. She really doesn’t know how to come across well.
I forgot about that! Don’t go out at night in Milan or Paris. Okay, Sara.

Remember her endless pics of her boring Starbucks drinks in London and Italy? She slagged off the drinks and food scene in Manchester, but she seemed to think Starbucks was the height of sophistication. Weird woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In short, no. She was a real nob about her time in Manchester about the culture, which is quite offensive to fans lol given her partner captains the the team… it’s just a level of respect not to bash the city you play in but I feel like she’s overall a decent person in the show
I think she is so different in married to the game to try and change the opinion on her 😂 all fake for show

Reactions: 3
I'm finding married to the game absolutely fascinating. The relationship between Taylor and Riyad just baffles me though. They act like they hardly know each other - or have no affection at all. I don't understand them as a couple. Where as the Tarkowskis seem very genuine and relatively normal and the American couple (Ash?) they seem lovely too. Sara Gundogan couldn't have been happier to leave 'dark' England - so funny how she pretended to be sad! And as for Cat ... she is just awful I'm sorry.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched married to the game yet. I have it on my watch list.

Sara Gundo just has a face that says she thinks she is better than everyone and everything. V smug and fake looking.

Reactions: 2
I'm finding married to the game absolutely fascinating. The relationship between Taylor and Riyad just baffles me though. They act like they hardly know each other - or have no affection at all. I don't understand them as a couple. Where as the Tarkowskis seem very genuine and relatively normal and the American couple (Ash?) they seem lovely too. Sara Gundogan couldn't have been happier to leave 'dark' England - so funny how she pretended to be sad! And as for Cat ... she is just awful I'm sorry.
Taylor and Riyad has to be some sort of mutual arrangement rather than relationship because it does not make sense at all

Reactions: 10
Taylor and Riyad has to be some sort of mutual arrangement rather than relationship because it does not make sense at all
Yes I agree, my first thought was... is he gay and he needs a wife to keep up appeareances ? I know he was married before but who knows. And she loves money and status so that would work. But if they are a 'love match' I'll eat my ipad !

Reactions: 10
We have six of them 🤣
I see that we are planning a parade at the end of the season regardless of what we win, more of a farewell for Klopp. I genuinely hope we parade every single trophy we have won in the last 9 years just to piss people off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I agree, my first thought was... is he gay and he needs a wife to keep up appeareances ? I know he was married before but who knows. And she loves money and status so that would work. But if they are a 'love match' I'll eat my ipad !
Same with Darby and her hubby very odd

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.