Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Klopp & Liverpool (sorry Poch… I do feel bad for him as he’s lovely), really hope they get the quad for him now. I’m going to try and go to our last home game which will be Klopp’s penultimate, if we’re still in a CL spot by then I’ll need a week signed off to stop crying at both.
As a city fan I have to say I really hope they DONT win a quad although it's not a true quad because it's not the champions League trophy 👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Brendan Dinosaur Rodger’s … any female Celtic fans in here?
Me! 🙋‍♀️ Was so condescending what he said to her, people on Twitter saying she was trying to wind him up because she’s a rangers fan. But I don’t think she did? I only heard a snippet of the interview though, so not 100%. Regardless he shouldn't have said that. Was out of order.

Reactions: 2
Evertons points reduction has been changed from 10 points to 6 !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Evertons points reduction has been changed from 10 points to 6 !
As much as Moshiri has screwed the club. I really don't want Everton to get relegated. They punched so far above their weight for so many years under Moyes/Kenwright. They deserve a shiny new stadium, and to be playing the PL in it.

Relegation would doom spiral the club, and force them to sell the stadium before they even move in.

The prospective new owners don't seem to be allowed that positive either, if they get approved. And that will be a massive shame if they get another set of bad owners.

So I'm glad the points deduction was reduced.

Now if all Man City's charges can mean they have to sell everyone and make Jack Grealish play football in my back garden, that would be smashing. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lurker here. Just waiting married to the game and wow Cat is so annoying. The laugh 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given how the season is going so far,I wonder if Klopp is regretting announcing he is going to leave?.He can still change his mind,it's not written in stone.

Reactions: 5
Given how the season is going so far,I wonder if Klopp is regretting announcing he is going to leave?.He can still change his mind,it's not written in stone.
🕯🕯🕯Manifesting this 🕯🕯🕯

Imagine, Anfield, last game of the season and he does this:

5EC09CA2-8287-4363-8A9C-5E917DE413C8.gif

Absolute bedlam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 3 episodes in to Married to the Game. Liking Sara Gundogan; she seems really sweet. Is she usually like this?

Reactions: 5
I’m 3 episodes in to Married to the Game. Liking Sara Gundogan; she seems really sweet. Is she usually like this?
In short, no. She was a real nob about her time in Manchester about the culture, which is quite offensive to fans lol given her partner captains the the team… it’s just a level of respect not to bash the city you play in but I feel like she’s overall a decent person in the show

• Haha
  • Wow
I get the impression that a good season would make him more content with leaving. He seems like someone who would want to leave the club in a good place for someone else to come in.

Reactions: 12
I get the impression that a good season would make him more content with leaving. He seems like someone who would want to leave the club in a good place for someone else to come in.
Yeah, especially if exhaustion is taking its toll, I think he did the right thing announcing it early; he gets flowers, and the players get extra motivation to dig in and see him off with some silverwear. Not many managers get to decide their fate, especially not whilst they’re still productive and beloved.

Reactions: 8
One to cheer the Chelsea fans up, Drogba going “how many champions leagues?” to an Arsenal fan… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In short, no. She was a real nob about her time in Manchester about the culture, which is quite offensive to fans lol given her partner captains the the team… it’s just a level of respect not to bash the city you play in but I feel like she’s overall a decent person in the show
She totally knocked the restaurants in Manchester didn’t she. Not very tactful when your man‘s boss owns one! Maybe she is happier and a bit nicer now she is getting a bit of sunshine

Reactions: 10
Also, Defoe putting out a documentary that also focuses on his personal life? The jokes write themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Also, Defoe putting out a documentary that also focuses on his personal life? The jokes write themselves.

His personal life? My god, how long will that be on for? Will need to make up a series of several episodes to cover all that! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My FIRST up close and personal documentary. Surely he is not arrogant enough to think there will be any demand for a sequel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.