Footballers & Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should start doing proper titles for this thread 😆
I agree I did suggest this one previously Footballers & Wags #55 It's part of the game innit and it currently has 19 votes but I think I prefer the one I have just submitted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just got a little teary watching that! Klopp’s kids. So proud ❤

* Also Chelsea will now forever be known as the billion pound bottlejobs. They deserved to lose simply for that walking red flag Chilwell trying to act a hard man with baby Bradley.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Damn am I the only Chelsea fan on here? 😞
Anyway I barely feel anything these days we deserved to lose that final after missing so many chances. Congrats to Liverpool
They got rid of them all! They used to be top three in sexy players but now they are scraping the bottom
Colwill is the only one left 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyway I barely feel anything these days we deserved to lose that final after missing so many chances. Congrats to Liverpool

Colwill has potential to be incredibly sexy with age - he’s just a bit young
---

How good was Kweev! Some of those saves were incredible!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awwww man, i’m not even ashamed to say that’s had me in tears for the last hour 😭 I was 100% certain they would score in extra time. I’m not claiming we are some scrub team but to go into a final with 8 of our most important players missing and having to bring on literal kids towards the end, I genuinely have no idea how we pulled that off. So proud of this team man especially the academy kids, I thought I was ok until I saw this and started crying all over again 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This makes me feel old when I remember Bobby Clark's dad Lee playing football for Newcastle.
1708887714158.png
1708887735846.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently Endo left on crutches too. At this rate Jurgen is going to be using the U12s 😱

Reactions: 7

Fellow Chelsea fan (sadly) over here 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Last post of the night, but I would pay copious amounts of money to be Tsimikas in this scenario…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is right Liverpool as a Scouser and a Liverpool fan. I am absolutely thrilled over the moon with the win 🏆 ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done Klopp & Liverpool (sorry Poch… I do feel bad for him as he’s lovely), really hope they get the quad for him now. I’m going to try and go to our last home game which will be Klopp’s penultimate, if we’re still in a CL spot by then I’ll need a week signed off to stop crying at both.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am loving some of the tweets right now.

Tweets making me laugh 😆

what a match well done Liverpool kids they battled yesterday.
Chilwell starting on little Conor Bradley who was hilariously unbothered and Gomez straight over like- ‘not on my watch’ love it.
big old Virg at the end couldn’t take that one off him🙌🏆
Liverpool could have done without playing extra time and sustaining more injuries - lots of games to get through before international break 🧐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.