Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he googled phrases to use before the debate yesterday. He must have used ‘journalistic standards‘ about 10 times.
He is indeed a ‘prized knobber‘ 😉 @Red hair dont care

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BIG CALL Decision on Mason Greenwood’s return to Man Utd ‘will be made in just months’ as club bosses consider stunning U-turn

FFS this shite again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have a suspicion people are just going to use the possibility of Greenwood returning as clickbait forever now. It pretty clearly won't happen.

Reactions: 5
BIG CALL Decision on Mason Greenwood’s return to Man Utd ‘will be made in just months’ as club bosses consider stunning U-turn

FFS this shite again
They've said they need to sell some players so 🤞🏼

Reactions: 8
I have a suspicion people are just going to use the possibility of Greenwood returning as clickbait forever now. It pretty clearly won't happen.
I keep changing my mind about that as the statement never said he wouldnt play for us. I'm hoping that mightve been the clubs way of not letting him go cheap. Though obv they shouldnt care about that.
They did a post recently working with a DV Charity so to bring him back makes a mockery of that

Reactions: 6
Klopp’s fetish for losing against teams in the bottom half of the table actually has to be studied 🤣 How are you getting results against the best teams in the league but can’t beat Palace, i’m convinced it’s some kind of mental block at this point ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi I’m new never posted in here before.

I’m a Bournemouth fan for the past 90 mins and I know United are the equivalent of Doncaster but today is a big win for my beloved team. I hope the United fans in here don’t attack me with those Glazer scarfs 🍒 🍒 🍒

hehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don't understand utd anymore. I don't know how a team can flip flop so much. Win a match and celebrate like they've just won the league and then get smashed the next. Being a fan at the moment feels a bit bi-polar. Why the frig was martial put on the pitch?

Reactions: 13
Villa vs Arsenal is a tasty one.Got a horrible feeling Villa are going to be beaten at home for the first time this season.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hi I’m new never posted in here before.

I’m a Bournemouth fan for the past 90 mins and I know United are the equivalent of Doncaster but today is a big win for my beloved team. I hope the United fans in here don’t attack me with those Glazer scarfs 🍒 🍒 🍒

hehehehe
Liar. You are an og. Just knew you would post a 🍒
How are you my love? 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure why Villa are all of a sudden playing like Pep’s Barcelona but I can’t say i’m mad about it 🤣 A decent club that i’m actually happy to see doing well

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well a good point, a lot more fight from the lads than Wed night, but I hope the Greek Mafia owner just listens to the fans.

Reactions: 9
Villa vs Arsenal is a tasty one.Got a horrible feeling Villa are going to be beaten at home for the first time this season.:(
This aged well, just kidding, it was close!

💜💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I unclench my jaw now?! 😅

FORTRESS VILLA PARK

There’s only room for one beautiful Basque man in Brum, Mikel 🤫

3D954A5E-E0F1-470B-8BB0-2727275D0358.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember when we had a top 4 back in the early 00's - Nice to see different teams doing well making the premier league more competitive .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.