Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar. You are an og. Just knew you would post a πŸ’
How are you my love? πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
My little Halo cupcake 😘 I’m really good thank you and hope you are too, hope your spending your money on yourself for Xmas and not little Theodore the nugget 😘😘

How fuckin brilliant are Villa at the moment

Also @Panda girl 04 Happy Birthday to your little one for tomorrow πŸŽ‚β™₯

It’s my Birthday Monday and I won’t let those oil money guilty of all charges hoes ruin it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can finally celebrate a win because after not winning in 11 games we have won 1-0 with the goal coming from our on loan midfielder Oliver Arblaster. The game was dubbed as El Sackio by one Vale fan as we hadn't won in 11 games whilst Exeter hadn't won in 10 games so to get a win is very pleasing and I hope that we kick on from here and start putting a good run of results together.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh bless you thank you @olivia321 β™₯
The big 13th birthday! Not so much my baby now. I have been made to go to Primark again today at Lakeside, i got told of for looking at anything i liked all by not being next to her 🀣

Well done to villa, they played so well as i thought they would also thought we would lose after seeing the Man city game. Would of loved the 3 points to stay top but villa where just to good!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
9F3CF0E5-03F3-480E-ACEF-F9AE8C107A8E.jpeg

God love whoever made this. Sorry lovely Spurs fans, but that Cuti pic is still making me laugh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My little Halo cupcake 😘 I’m really good thank you and hope you are too, hope your spending your money on yourself for Xmas and not little Theodore the nugget 😘😘

How fuckin brilliant are Villa at the moment

It’s my Birthday Monday and I won’t let those oil money guilty of all charges hoes ruin it
So we need an expert to create a wonderful and sweet birthday card for our @olivia321 πŸ˜‰ must involve at least 1 of the City players πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh bless you thank you @olivia321 β™₯
The big 13th birthday! Not so much my baby now. I have been made to go to Primark again today at Lakeside, i got told of for looking at anything i liked all by not being next to her 🀣

Well done to villa, they played so well as i thought they would also thought we would lose after seeing the Man city game. Would of loved the 3 points to stay top but villa where just to good!
But it’s not really classed as shopping unless you get something you like, I hope your girl has the most amazing day 🩷 13 🩷

Remember your princess will be going through an awkward stage soon and I couldn’t imagine being 13 with how social media is today remember to tell your girl that the insta girls don’t really look that way and boys stink β™₯

So we need an expert to create a wonderful and sweet birthday card for our @olivia321 πŸ˜‰ must involve at least 1 of the City players πŸ˜†
If your thinking of putting that player on my card I’ll cancel my birthday and take my Xmas tree down 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
But it’s not really classed as shopping unless you get something you like, I hope your girl has the most amazing day 🩷 13 🩷

Remember your princess will be going through an awkward stage soon and I couldn’t imagine being 13 with how social media is today remember to tell your girl that the insta girls don’t really look that way and boys stink β™₯

If your thinking of putting that player on my card I’ll cancel my birthday and take my Xmas tree down 😘
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ what "Dettol"?? Would I do that πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
imagine conceding a goal to Luton could never be me :ROFLMAO: I'm having to search hard for positives nowdays haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah you can’t be serious 😨. The pub I was in was playing the Man City/ Luton game (understandable).
Yep, he went off injured in the 1st half and it looks like it was another hamstring injury.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.