Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone invite Kyle Walker to a sex party immediately! He just doesn’t play the same without scandals looming around him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't wait for the Euros!
At least Scotland fans you get the hardest fixture first and out the way
Screenshot_20231207-111745_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
It'll really duck off the TV and radio pundits if Villa do win. Its great watching them squirming when they can't keep talking about their favourite top 4
Yep, even Martin O’Neill could only bang on about how poor City played rather than how good we did (you only managed us, Martin, try to be positive for once eh?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, even Martin O’Neill could only bang on about how poor City played rather than how good we did (you only managed us, Martin, try to be positive for once eh?)
The amount of time he spent talking about what he did and what he should’ve done 😴😴 😴😴 we’ve moved on Martin!

Does make me laugh people think Gucci got booked deliberately to avoid the game 🤣

Reactions: 4
Someone invite Kyle Walker to a sex party immediately! He just doesn’t play the same without scandals looming around him
So you’re encouraging the City squad and Pep to have sex parties to win the league???

Has Gucci got your phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Villa are proper title contenders imo.They outplayed City, and as much as it pains me to say it,they deserved to win.Emery is fantastic and the second hottest Spanish manager in the PL.

Reactions: 9
So you’re encouraging the City squad and Pep to have sex parties to win the league???

Has Gucci got your phone?
Maybe they are too sexed out from the treble? We need to get back to the baby booming ways of last season they were all pregnant and we could at least kick the ball to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they are too sexed out from the treble? We need to get back to the baby booming ways of last season they were all pregnant and we could at least kick the ball to each other
So your saying Manchester City FC shagged their way to the treble??

Shocking if true

Hello @premierleague @TheFA please investigate and add another charge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the Man Utd fans are happier about Everton winning than beating Chelsea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So your saying Manchester City FC shagged their way to the treble??

Shocking if true

Hello @premierleague @TheFA please investigate and add another charge
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.

So Man City shagged their way to the treble and I didn’t get dibs on big Haaland?

This is unacceptable. Relegation to League Two is the only option. Welcome to Wrexham - Grealish meets Deadpool (and is surprised that the film wasn’t real. He asks Ryan how they fixed his face).
---
Shove your points deduction up your arse, Premier League! 😂
Well deserved! Everton were great.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was long overdue, there’s games where we’ve battered teams and come away with nothing. Deserved that!
Dead at the fact this points deduction has turned Sean Dyche into a madman, Everton are cooking 🤣 Without the deduction i’m pretty sure you lot would be above Chelsea which is insane to think about

Reactions: 9
Joey Barton is a dick posting this tweet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Joey Barton is a dick posting this tweet.
#getthemout is full on Gammon behaviour.

Not liking influencers is fair enough- I think most influencers are twats but this isn’t about influencers. This is because the reporter/social media person is a girl.

She didn’t even say anything bad. She just said what the aggregate score was. He’s just a knob

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.