Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she was smart to get married.She will get way more money now.I can't believe he double dipped that trout Lauren G (if he did).
Yeah as dumb as he is considering he knows she'll post 'hints' not to mention the amount of tit she's aimed at the Woman he says he loves. I mean cmon lad you could shag anyone

Reactions: 9
If I remember rightly didn’t she take him back after the last affair under the promise of a proposal? Any chance this was maybe annie’s plan all along? take him back, get married, then hit him where it really hurts by taking him to the cleaners financially! She wouldn’t have got anything other than child maintenance the last time she left him, now …..

Reactions: 10
If I remember rightly didn’t she take him back after the last affair under the promise of a proposal? Any chance this was maybe annie’s plan all along? take him back, get married, then hit him where it really hurts by taking him to the cleaners financially! She wouldn’t have got anything other than child maintenance the last time she left him, now …..
I beg to differ, if only you could see how much Lauryn Goodman got…. 8K a month, 2 mil pound house need I continue. 100% Annie is in a better position now they’re married, especially because he wouldn’t of done a prenup.

Reactions: 13
I beg to differ, if only you could see how much Lauryn Goodman got…. 8K a month, 2 mil pound house need I continue. 100% Annie is in a better position now they’re married, especially because he wouldn’t of done a prenup.
Is that for *life* though- or until her son turns 18? The 8k a month at the least runs dry then! Annie will be getting that x3 PLUS her half of the estate. Lauryn’s done very well but Annie’s about to do a hell of a lot better!

Reactions: 15
yup even the articles about Annie leaving him mentioned the £40,000 on Curtains LG spent
IMG-20240110-WA0000.jpg

and

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good for Annie!! Kyle is an utter scumbag and regardless of whether Lauryn’s daughter is his or not she should have left him a long time ago. I don’t think he is the dad even though she’s been dropping hints, she’s so calculated and knows exactly what she’s doing. Aren’t there rumours of Annie being pregnant too? Poor girl 🙁

Reactions: 13
New thread right here

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.