Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so cute
That’s so sweet 😄

Not to be outdone - and as it’s seemingly a quiet transfer window for us - Unai slightly pushed the ‘player over 21’ rule last night as a sub with our young’uns:

9CEE5EB0-01A9-4289-82C7-610F1B24032F.jpeg

This only weeks after sending our U21’s coach to train the first team at Real Union (the club Unai owns with his brother)? Clearly he has a player-manager dream still alive… 🤔

Ok, it’s his son who is a goalie, but Villa Twitter was amusing last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I could do a top 5 from Liverpool alone but outwith them I would go with:

Stones - Never really fancied him until 2018 world cup where I clocked he looked like Tommy Shelby and the rest is history

Bellingham - He’s got the looks, personality & the manners

Asensio - A bit of a pretty boy but he’s always been one of my favs

Griezmann - Only certain versions of him

Militao - Minus the 5 head

Liverpool’s would be:

Alisson - BBQ king and ultimate dilf

VVD - Speaks for itself really, the height alone is enough for me never mind the face/hair

Trent - One of my OG huns from day 1

Szobo - Serving disney prince

Konate - Extremely underrated and is always cackling at something, you would definitely have fun together 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mine was Alan Smith 😂, he was a regular on Kickette
The blond hair was just 🤌🏻
I have to admit I like Alan too. But he became a twit when he played for County he cheated on his wife silly boy. Lives is America now I think. Guess he doesn't go back to Leeds much?

Reactions: 6
The Alan Smith chat has reminded me I used to love Harry Kewell. My dad took me to meet him a couple of times too once at Elland Road and once at the White Rose Centre. I was extremely jealous of Sheree Murphy.. at 14 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine was Alan Smith 😂, he was a regular on Kickette
The blond hair was just 🤌🏻
I liked Alan Smith too, it was defo the blond hair that did it for me!

But I'm sure my first was Ian Walker. I knew his brother, but I never admitted it to him 😆

Reactions: 7
I have to admit I like Alan too. But he became a twit when he played for County he cheated on his wife silly boy. Lives is America now I think. Guess he doesn't go back to Leeds much?
Wasnt there some sort of Twitter scandal where his Mrs or him posted? but then denied they had a Twitter account
---
Real ones loved Luis Amor Rodriguez and Karl Fletcher 🥲

View attachment 2680494
Yes Yes Yes! oh I loved that show my username here was my Dream Team fansite name haha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.