Footballers & Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was Alan Smith 😂, he was a regular on Kickette
The blond hair was just 🤌🏻
When he broke his leg in that Liverpool match 🤢 pretty sure Gemma Atkinson was pictured helping him into her car days after he was released from hospital
---
Why are utd loaning all their players out? There's lack of options as it is! 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah she did. She apparently had a short relationship with Alan the year before Ronaldo. She's been out with loads of footballers 😂
And didn't she then do an interview, since becoming a mother, along the lines of "don't paint me this way"? Might have got it wrong you know me! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Annie is taking time away from Kyle Walker 😲 He has moved out of their house.
057C280E-6D9F-4F75-8330-6ADE37F62DBE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At this stage not sure exactly. He is bound to have played away. They looked happy during the club World Cup.

There are persistent rumours Lauryn good man’s second bab is KW’s

Reactions: 15
Annie is taking time away from Kyle Walker 😲 He has moved out of their house.View attachment 2680867
She was foolish for going back to him in the first place but someone has to pay to keep up her lifestyle. She’s on a par with Colleen and Sasha for being walkovers only in it for the lifestyle.
Lauryn Goldman’s child is probably his but at least that gives me some hope that he went behind Annie’s back to be able to see the first one. No matter the agro between parents no child should be prevented from having a relationship with its dad or mum

Reactions: 10
On the plus side her taking him back & getting married means she'll hopefully take him for every penny poss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the plus side her taking him back & getting married means she'll hopefully take him for every penny poss
Yep she was smart to get married.She will get way more money now.I can't believe he double dipped that trout Lauren G (if he did).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.