Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m going to say this once every month now but I miss Ange. I really, really miss him 😢
Me too neaps 😥 they don’t deserve him, turned their noses up at him and shouting he wasn’t good enough when he was first linked with them (and also Chelsea) over the summer. I’ll still want Spurs to do well though as long as he’s there 😁

Reactions: 7
Me too neaps 😥 they don’t deserve him, turned their noses up at him and shouting he wasn’t good enough when he was first linked with them (and also Chelsea) over the summer. I’ll still want Spurs to do well though as long as he’s there 😁
I’ll never forget all the tit he was getting through all the rumours of his move. I’m just so glad he proved everyone wrong and is doing well so far! I really hope he gets them a trophy at some point, maybe next year when he’s had a few transfer windows!

Reactions: 5
I’ll never forget all the tit he was getting through all the rumours of his move. I’m just so glad he proved everyone wrong and is doing well so far! I really hope he gets them a trophy at some point, maybe next year when he’s had a few transfer windows!
Yeah me too, Spurs are definitely on the up

I could have done without opening instagram to see Britney Devilliers with her head down the toilet ffs. What is honestly wrong with these influencers that they would even think to get their phone out and start filming something like that, never mind posting it 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I could have done without opening instagram to see Britney Devilliers with her head down the toilet ffs. What is honestly wrong with these influencers that they would even think to get their phone out and start filming something like that, never mind posting it 😭
“oh just let me set the camera up to show me being sick” said no pregnant woman ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“oh just let me set the camera up to show me being sick” said no pregnant woman ever 🙄
You’d think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant! God help her when the little one is here, she won’t know what’s hit her.

Reactions: 12
Was on my fyp to, so disgusting

Reactions: 2
Him and his partner are having a baby girl, obviously wishing her and baby all the best, the more things like this happen with him conveniently being injured for any matches in Spain the more it makes me feel ill at the thought he really has potentially got away with it on a technicality.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Think this is the first played there since the arrest
Ok. I guess we’ll just wait and see what happens next time.

Another question… are clubs know to lie to cover up for players? I was wondering because there have been other instances where a club will claim someone is out on injury or sick, but I suspected it wasn’t actually the case.

Reactions: 6
Ok. I guess we’ll just wait and see what happens next time.

Another question… are clubs know to lie to cover up for players? I was wondering because there have been other instances where a club will claim someone is out on injury or sick, but I suspected it wasn’t actually the case.
I think theres been a few conspiracy theories that some 'injuries' are covering up suspensions for failing drugs tests. I dont think any confirmed lies but wouldn't shock me

Reactions: 12
That girl must record literally everything 😭
And uses a AMA to get her private life public. (Please correct me if I’m wrong but) how do you get pleastly surprised by a pregnancy during a 4 year relationship? You’re not telling me you pulled a footballer by abstaining all that time?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.