Footballers & Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah fair play to Maguire man. I’ll never in my life celebrate a united goal but I feel like he really needed that. Will probably go back to being tit but hopefully that will at least get people off his back for a bit. I have to laugh though at his family members posting on insta like he just scored the winner in the CL final, Ferns story is cute though 🥺 I used to like his family but I find them so cringe these days

Reactions: 9
Britney is gross. who films themselves being sick and finding out they are pregnant .

No wonder people think she is a bad influence on Morgan . She was the main reason it all turned sour for him a his boyhood club there was rumours his childhood friends didn't like her and was just a gold digger.

Reactions: 13
Rest in peace Bill Kenwright. Thinking of his family and friends and the Everton fans x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok. I guess we’ll just wait and see what happens next time.

Another question… are clubs know to lie to cover up for players? I was wondering because there have been other instances where a club will claim someone is out on injury or sick, but I suspected it wasn’t actually the case.
Yes. For a multitude of sins.

Reactions: 8
Well that's 7 games in the League without a win now and we really are sliding down the league table as a month ago we were 2nd now we are in 14th, what's also worrying is that we haven't scored a goal in our last 5 games and at the moment we don't look capable of scoring as we haven't got a single player in our squad who can score goals and on paper this squad contains some of the most talented players that we have had in years yet at the moment we are giving goals to the opposition and we can't score any either which doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

It also came out after the games last night that the PGMOL apologized to us for not giving us 2 penalties on Saturday and I can say one thing about this: I really don't care about the apology that you wrote to us by saying that we should have had two penalties on Saturday as it doesn't change the final result in any shape or form as we only got 1 point instead of 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Def not my honey. He lives in Monaco with me

on topic Rory McElroy wants a stake in Man Utd.
Surely Alisha Lehmann chat was on topic? She's a footballer, has dated both male and female players, and is generally full of hilariously gossip worthy stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely Alisha Lehmann chat was on topic? She's a footballer, has dated both male and female players, and is generally full of hilariously gossip worthy stuff.
We should talk more about the Women as the drama is goooood. So much dating a teammate/splitting then dating a diff teammate

Reactions: 6
I know this is probably the only place I can say this, being a spurs fan, and coming from a long line of spurs fans, but Glenn Hoddle talks some shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.