Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should also look at who teams were playing in May. It could be a non-London team that played in London?

If anything - easier to explain away to Wags - celebrating my birthday after an away game with the lads etc.
tumblr_8d29bb18467db1d11d8a786ecc9a0915_f7466329_500.gif
Screenshot_20231015_093920_Chrome.jpg

Sorry Everton you have immediately heightened my suspicions
Screenshot_20231015_094021_Chrome.jpg

Jk jk could be anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s may 2022, so could easily be a player that has now moved away
Was peak end of the season, so most likely has to be a London based players as all the other would have been in training as the league didn’t finish till 22nd
Fixer is foreign, most likely a friend of the player, if accent can be pinpointed it’ll probably be a player from somewhere similar
Accent sounds a bit south-eastern europe to me.

Theyre definitely not British or Irish (which is a shame as we’d probably be able to pinpoint the city or region!).

In my opinion, They dont sound Scandi/Nordic and I don’t think they sound Spanish, Portuguese, German or Dutch.

Reactions: 6
Just oozes class. Smuggled in the back door by the bins and up the service elevator. No balloon arches here. Everybody makes their own choices I guess 🤷‍♀️
And the insta thots probably think they’re so cool for it too. Like honey you’re the side piece 😭 why else would you be going in the same place as the stock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Buzzing that we’ve qualified! Feels so good to actually look forward to the national team play now, I used to dread it! We’re off to Germany! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇩🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Buzzing that we’ve qualified! Feels so good to actually look forward to the national team play now, I used to dread it! We’re off to Germany! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇩🇪
Woohoo! 🥳 And no play offs to sweat over either 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 hope we don’t make an arse of ourselves! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so thankful we don’t have to worry about playoffs, no stress until we get a group of death and don’t make it past the groups 😂
Oh aye, we’ll definitely be in the group of death! Or in Englands group! 🤯🤣 Hope all our decent players stay fit, hope the boy at Liverpool Doak gets a shout

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the Mian twins are in London. What’s the chances theyl be at Wembley tomorrow to duck with the tiktok girlies ?

Reactions: 4
Who are they rumored to be with
There was rumours on tiktok about one with Trent and one with Jude, they both followed them then there was speculation Aisha was in USA with Trent over summer and screen recordings of Azra and Jude insta dm’ing on her sisters wedding day, then they were at bernabeu etc. but there’s not much proof, it’s very much giving clout chasers, and they’ve been spotted with other boys since the season has started again. Any opportunity though!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lady Cathy’s funeral took place in Glasgow today. 😭
Becks, Nev, Park, Robson, Bruce and Butt all went along with Sir Kenny Dalgish, Brendan Rodgers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lady Cathy’s funeral took place in Glasgow today. 😭
Becks, Nev, Park, Robson, Bruce and Butt all went along with Sir Kenny Dalgish, Brendan Rodgers.
That’s lovely they all travelled up to the funeral, shows how much Sir Alex is thought of.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kyle Walker saying "Hopefully we can get a little bit of payback." about the Italy match totally is gonna jinx it lol

And a big girl wanted to say hi seriously how much has she grown
lyra.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.