Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was always my free pass I told my partner so now I need to find a new one 😂 but they are a very attractive couple
😂 Glad it’s not just me that does this. Mine is Jack Grealish, Sasha will be fine with it, and my hubbies is the woman from countdown not Carol Voderman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Re the two yellow cards for shoving between Colwill and Baccas:
IMG_4625.jpeg

Please tell me this guy is saying this because he doesn’t understand football and not because the ref’s a woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've never liked these pregnancy announcement videos at all :( I think filming reactions to life events is bit too personal the pregnancy test in the car with kids in the back is a bit odd .
I do think they are nice family though, i've seen Aimee in person and she is pretty.

Reactions: 7
When you guys play FIFA/EAFC do you have a save where you transfer the best players to your actual club or am I a weirdo 🤣.

Reactions: 1
Is Brandon Williams back with Shanice again 🙄 is that her in his stories? Looks kinda different? How many times have they been on/off? 🤣

IMG_4443.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Brandon Williams back with Shanice again 🙄 is that her in his stories? Looks kinda different? How many times have they been on/off? 🤣

View attachment 2510091
It is her as she posted this Insta story last night of them together. Your right though she looks very different compared to her Instagram photos which are obviously very heavily edited, honestly though it doesn't even look like her in the photo above as she doesn't bear any resemblance to the person in the photo with Brandon.
1697297033980.png

It is her as she posted this Insta story last night of them together. Your right though she looks very different compared to her Instagram photos which are obviously very heavily edited, honestly though it doesn't even look like her in the photo above as she doesn't bear any resemblance to the person in the photo with Brandon.
View attachment 2510111
Looks like he treated her to prada and selfridges . probably missed the wag lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣and that Qatar out of buying united. So next few year united will be in liquidation. We'll done glazers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.