Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
var being var
I'm sorry but no way on this earth was that a foul the goalkeeper wasn't even going to get that ball as he made no attempt to catch it. VAR is becoming more of a joke with every passing week and IMO it needs to be scrapped.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but no way on this earth was that a foul the goalkeeper wasn't even going to get that ball as he made no attempt to catch it. VAR is becoming more of a joke with every passing week and IMO it needs to be scrapped.
I’m fuming! 😤 that referee is determined for Spain to win this game 😡 absolute disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m fuming! 😤 that referee is determined for Spain to win this game 😡 absolute disgrace!
I'm more convinced that this season the referee decides who they want to win before kick-off because they always decide to favour one team over the other. Also me and my dad have said to each other several times this season that the referees are getting worse.

Reactions: 4
var being var
No one even touches the keeper, wtf that’s a joke
---
Taylor Ward back in Dubai 😭 does she ever stay in one place more than a week?
Does she not get bored. It’s nice to go on holiday but fuckin hell she’s away every other day lmao
---
I'm more convinced that this season the referee decides who they want to win before kick-off because they always decide to favour one team over the other. Also me and my dad have said to each other several times this season that the referees are getting worse.
I think refs bet and they sway var based on that

Reactions: 5
Am I right in saying Norway have to win on Sunday? C’mon Spain! 🤣

Hope Robbo is ok, looked a sore one.
Yes I think so. My son just said to me the only way we won’t go through is if there is the biggest disaster ever in International football 😂
It looked bad but hope Robbo gets back quickly

Reactions: 4
Yes I think so. My son just said to me the only way we won’t go through is if there is the biggest disaster ever in International football 😂
It looked bad but hope Robbo gets back quickly
Well, it is Scotland 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 we never do it the easy way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought you guys on here might appreciate this- got an email from the LFC store yesterday and when I opened it and saw this I burst out laughing so of course I had to order it:
IMG_0608.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.