Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day - another moan about a commentator, but Jermaine Jenus has said “they are all over the place” 6 times and “they are giving him too much space” at least 10 times.

Like listening to a broken record or the hearing equivalent of watching beige paint dry.

And now they cut to Cole in the studio. Seriously thinking of cutting my ears off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another day - another moan about a commentator, but Jermaine Jenus has said “they are all over the place” 6 times and “they are giving him too much space” at least 10 times.

Like listening to a broken record or the hearing equivalent of watching beige paint dry.

And now they cut to Cole in the studio. Seriously thinking of cutting my ears off.
I switch off when I hear Cole speak, it’s just all squeak and noise. Jenas is just boring as hell 😴 How do they get these pundit jobs, honestly?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I switch off when I hear Cole speak, it’s just all squeak and noise. Jenas is just boring as hell 😴 How do they get these pundit jobs, honestly?! 🤦‍♀️
Honestly I would find it more entertaining to listen to fans than former players. Footballers aren't exactly known for their sharp wit or intelligence are they?

Reactions: 4
Man United have passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Can’t believe it. I wanna run to u. Really can’t believe this. @

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
On the positive unlike the 4-0 we did score this time #gettingbetter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Man Utd doing a Chelsea this season?

Ignore me I’m just sad we fucked a lead 😭

Reactions: 6
Man Utd doing a Chelsea this season?

Ignore me I’m just sad we fucked a lead 😭
I refuse to laugh too soon because in football things can change so fast, but this is karma to the utd fans on twitter who did nothing but banter us last season 😭 They are really not good

Reactions: 3
I refuse to laugh too soon because in football things can change so fast, but this is karma to the utd fans on twitter who did nothing but banter us last season 😭 They are really not good
oh its just to lower our price so Glazers sell before it drops more:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I bleeping LOVE MY CLUBBBBB
- Last minute winner
- Richarlison goal & assist
- Everyone going mad at the referee
- Getting wacked in the face by a random after Kulu’s goal x

Hope Sheffield United get relegated after that timewasting, CUNTS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
- Last minute winner
I’M SO JEALOUS YOU’RE THERE RIGHT NOW 😭 (Hope your face is OK 😘)

1694882030617.gif

Spurs always have a cracking win on the Saturday I’m out out for my birthday 🥳 Leicester last year, amazing comeback from Villa too 🤩🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
- Last minute winner

Hope Sheffield United get relegated after that timewasting, CUNTS
Angeball ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
incase I get banned for insulting another tattler( Russell Brand thread) I love you all 😗 even YOU dogsitter haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you my fellow Angeball fanatics 😘

@pixxyy let me know if you need a character reference 🥰 (you’ve had a hard day as it is!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.