Footballers & Wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot say I know much about him personally so don't see the arrogance side nor his family but know his sister loves the limelight of not actually being famous! I get everyone has opinions on this but I still fund the abuse seriously OTT. You do see arrogance on other players clearly maybe I need new glasses 😂🤣
Its def OTT even when he has a good game with a CS, no errors & has made some great blocks/tackles he still gets abuse. Also forgetting that first season for UTD he was great. The fans were actually gutted he missed the Europa Final

Reactions: 5
But if anyone family or friends want to defend their family member or friend what is wrong with that? Do we know Harry asked his Mum to put out message? No. So he is getting on with his career. Has he done interviews or spoken out? No he carries on and rightly so he was annoyed he'd lost the armband. If he wants to stay at Utd and fight for his place up to him or as you say stay for money but he'd get a damn high wage at West Ham too no doubt.
Sadly there is always a "scapegoat' in every walk of life.
No one said his family couldn’t defend him, just that’s it’s a bit embarrassing that the maguire mafia all felt the need to post it. I’ve said multiple times I feel for him with the abuse, but that can only go so far when he would rather rot at utd than go elsewhere and try to get his career back on track 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to continue to feel sorry for someone who won’t help themself, he’s not only wasting his time staying at utd to “fight for his place” but he’s also damaging his career & mental health

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Britney devilliers? Does she still have her two dogs? Interesting she hasn’t posted them for a few months. They’re XL bully’s I wonder if she will keep them with the baby coming…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He‘s not just the main man at a roast dinner he is also the PL player of the month 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone follow Britney devilliers? Does she still have her two dogs? Interesting she hasn’t posted them for a few months. They’re XL bully’s I wonder if she will keep them with the baby coming…
I noticed this a few weeks ago the dogs seem to have gone off the scene they’d had their ears cropped so it’s obvious they were there to look menacing.

I speak for myself when I say this

I couldn’t settle with a new born baby with 2 XL bully’s in the house

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this is off topic but does involve football, tiktok wont let me follow anyone except Sancho :ROFLMAO:
This transfer seems to be working great on both sides :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re: Maguire. I don’t wanna repeat what everyone’s saying but If Maguire just went away and worked hard to improve, people wouldn’t be half as critical but he’s an arrogant arse

Kurt Zouma is now the captain of West Ham! Poor cats 😿
Disgusting how this animal abuser is still playing. Got away with it basically. He should be fucked off with the other pricks
---

i really really hope that this isn't true and getafe's manager is just chatting more tit (but i imagine if it isn't true, jude bellingham's PR people would very quickly deny it :/)

i really really hope that this isn't true and getafe's manager is just chatting more tit (but i imagine if it isn't true, jude bellingham's PR people would very quickly deny it :/)
Hope Jude’s PR/management has a word and get him to cut off this freak. That’s the last thing he needs is some twit like MG as a mate. Why are these players still mates with him. If any of my mates did SA/DV I’d never talk to them again ffs

Reactions: 11

I followed them both (obviously unfollowed greenwood when the accusations came out) and I don’t think I ever saw them interact once. I doubt it’s true, reeks of Getafe PR and them trying to take the attention away from Greenwood and instead putting it on the player everyone is talking about. I don’t think his PR team need to even bother saying anything because 99% of people i’ve seen online think it’s a load of shite anyway 🤣

They are such a vile club it’s actually unbelievable, still can’t believe they signed him. I saw earlier that apparently they sold more Greenwood shirts in the last week than they have for any other player in the clubs history 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I followed them both (obviously unfollowed greenwood when the accusations came out) and I don’t think I ever saw them interact once. I doubt it’s true, reeks of Getafe PR and them trying to take the attention away from Greenwood and instead putting it on the player everyone is talking about. I don’t think his PR team need to even bother saying anything because 99% of people i’ve seen online think it’s a load of shite anyway 🤣

They are such a vile club it’s actually unbelievable, still can’t believe they signed him. I saw earlier that apparently they sold more Greenwood shirts in the last week than they have for any other player in the clubs history 🤢
Looking at the years they played for England at youth level doesn’t match up either for them to have played together so I can’t see how they are friends.

Reactions: 2
Who knows about MG and JB, enough players came out in support of Mendy after his trial. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of footballers back MG. Hope Jude isn't silly enough to be associated with him especially now his career is starting to shoot off but who knows. Maybe it'll be refuted if he hasn't any connections with him other being in the England squad from time to time

Reactions: 9
Who knows about MG and JB, enough players came out in support of Mendy after his trial. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of footballers back MG. Hope Jude isn't silly enough to be associated with him especially now his career is starting to shoot off but who knows. Maybe it'll be refuted if he hasn't any connections with him other being in the England squad from time to time
Yeah at the end of the day we can’t know for sure, I don’t think it’s true but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was? You never know these days with the amount of players who have publicly supported Mendy

Reactions: 4
Yeah at the end of the day we can’t know for sure, I don’t think it’s true but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was? You never know these days with the amount of players who have publicly supported Mendy
One thing is for sure, MG's pr team will be working hard to get his reputation back up, stories of him being associated with popular footballers, everyone loves him, team player, appearing completely saintly, etc just so that it shows he's learnt from his 'mistakes' and get back to utd or other prem team.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.