Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
From the original house he recently lived in it doesn't seem massive but he seems to be in a different place with an underground pool now. Maybe harry and robynne are in a separate wing.

Ooof, must be a big falling out if even Harry isn't following her now
He follows on his private account or did

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Grealish is not strugglying atm - he is at the top of his game - the Sun are clearly refereing to someone who is not playing well atm.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
oh i wont took me awhile to think of how to ask if it was her, without the obvious questions haha
Can’t you just name her?

New thread continues here guys...⤵

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I thought it was the twins with Sherin he had custody over, the one who the domestic violence claims relate to. I’ve read that Rebecca would refer to the children as theirs but they don’t have any children together at all so I don’t actually know how many children he has and who they are with as I thought he only had the two girls 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hes got 3 one was a love child born 2015 called jermar but no one knows who the mom is. But the kid was named after Jerome and Jeromes mom

Edit he had custody of the twins 5years ago when she filed against him so he possibly still has. 5 years this has been going on this particular charge hes in court over was brought in 2017

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Possibly the cheating, details about his family he doesn't want out there etc theres always something she could even claim to make it up, people thought he was choking her in the summer that's an angle for her
The papers would demand evidence for that due to the libel risk - Look at Millie calling John Stones an abuser on her insta but while the post was mentioned in the press none of them repeated the words abuse.

redgirl93

I thought they had split up a little while ago and then a few days later it was all okay - makes sense now.

Wouldn’t go by Leah as a good example, they are always splitting up & getting back together archiving posts and then they are back on Instagram a few weeks later. He’s always liking and commenting on other girls photos not to mention he’s also apparently cheated numerous times. Most of them are all as bad as eachother some just hide it better than others.
a