Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Theyre already married officially but meghan Davison and Jordan pickford are due to marry this year.
T.A.A's possible gf has been identified as Hannah Atkins
I don't know of any more up coming
I can see that being put back again as not sure they all be able to go to the Maldives in July.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Update from a mutual girl i know - it’s very obvious now that Tammy isn’t happy in his relationship and he’s now looking for a girlfriend Tammy is looking for more then a booty call or just sex. He wants a genuine girlfriend that he wants , but every girl Tammy likes and follows on his private and public account Leah and her mates follow them and like there pictures to scare the girls away from Tammy , Leah is playing a tactical game.

By Leah and her hood rat mates liking these girls pictures it’s a form of bullying and a scare tactic to let the girls know that Leah is aware of the situation.
As well as emotional black mail, Leah is claiming she was with him since he was 15 before he made it into the premier league, however Tammy was playing for Chelsea U16s and winning FA cups back to back as a striker therefore ,it was very obvious he was going to make it into professional football.
So her claiming she was there from the start is bullshit.

Leah is not letting Tammy leave her and by all means she’s will do whatever she can to stop him from leaving her she emotionally blackmails him,
her and her mates bully the girls he’s interested in.
Leah should peacefully end it with her pride and dignity.
What’s Leah’s insta @?

Lillylooloo

Foodball clubs are lax in drug tests currently - focus is covid. I think they may still happen just very irregularly

QUOTE="LadyCandour, post: 3976150, member: 181830"]
I take no notice of that, people thought Eric Dier was failing drug tests for being suspiciously out with a cold and it turns out he was suffering with acute immune system issues. Things like drug tests eventually come out in end of season reports with the FA,such as how many tested positive for this or that. Usually gets leaked to the press the clubs involved.

Hes got in house catering I believe. A lot of them do. It's classed as work you can't do from home 🙄
[/QUOTE]

She’s a registered psychologist now?

She’s been a photographer, make up artist, baker...gylfi funds lots of courses she rarely finishes. Think she does them to pass the time. How

And apparently he really isnt lol. Suggestive and not explicit Is nothing really. His wife is a psychologist now I think but was a miss world contestant and it's possibly her nationality. Different cultures come across as stuck up, stoic etc it's just how they're brought up. She's definitely more open than he is. He adores his wife but seems a bit hen pecked, so flirting may have been his escape thankfully hes stopped.

Oh he does. She knows all about it. A friend of mine says theyre in an open relationship- translation in this case shes a doormat and he sleeps around

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
he’s definitely making his girlfriend look like an idiot publicly. He ain’t one to like her pictures and he isn’t one to claim her publicly most of these boys don’t claim their girlfriends publicly so people just assume he’s single even when he had the scandal with him and the girl in the bed together it wasn’t a cheating scandal it was just him having fun with a women.
Shes got a private account he may like it on there, but this is just weird behaviour. Perhaps someone else runs the account. I do think Sasha is there for the wholesome part when needed and he just hoes it up and can use her when needed. She gets her fame, theyve known each other since kids so it's familiar and he can still play the field

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I've heard some players call each other homophobic slurs as if it's ok even neymar got into trouble over it. Then you see the things head of the FA said and you realise what a big mountain they have to climb
Yes, absolutely. My post was very much ‘in the ideal world’. I know what footballers are like, they should lead by example.

ipiraka

btw I’m not saying Mason raped anyone, could’ve just been a false accusation, but the reliable itks were hinting it was Mason and he stopped playing around that time