Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fewminhun

An inquiry???? The physio team removed him from their FPL he probably told his friends or his gf. The fact theyre investigating makes me thing it isn't injury but then he says back next week 🤨 the guy is an awful manager
I rate him as a manager (not a Villa fan, I support a lower league club for my sins 😅) but I do agree there’s more to it than him being injured, otherwise why the need for cloak and daggers.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I actually like Jack, he is very flirty though but I never entertained him.

Definitely dabbles in the sniff.

Him and Sasha are just convenient to eachother.

she is likely to be waiting for him to fix up his ego and be what he should be to her.

he likes knowing she’s there because he says jump and she says how high? Basically an Uber driver.

Feel sorry for her but most girls who entertain him are aware he has a girlfriend.
That sounds really sad. She seems like she deserves better.

did he accept your follow request?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Still waiting on Arsenal being kicked out of Europa and the PL having a circuit breaker. 😂
Well they having to pay a 44k fine for making their home match be moved abroad and if Greece gets put on the red list before then they have to withdraw and pay a much higher fine.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
It was on her son's birthday too😔 I was just looking into him, affairs, domestic abuse etc hes a charmer, don't know why people would fight over him.
I just can’t figure it all out, he’s been accused a few times of abuse and bad behaviour yet nothing sticks and I’m pretty sure he’s got custody of his children from his first relationship which would suggest, you would hope, that the the claims were unfounded but they never go away.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
No i dont think so! Unless you knew some of my clients. I kinda keep myself to myself, not much an 'influencer' person on IG.

They try and keep 'influencers' off as much as possible, the girls on there for the most part are either genuine models or verified.
Are you more an agent then?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Man u are lucky - by winning 4-0 tonight they able to survive voiding the second leg 3-0 next week if that has to happen due to Spain set to be added to the red list and the deadline for rearranging matches is gone.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I remember that now, I think that’s what finally ended the on off relationship with Sherin the twins mom. He’s one of those men who always has ‘crazy’ exes but the common denominator in all these dysfunctional relationships is him.
Yep. I looked at it all it's utter craziness. 5 years it's been going on

anabenz

I am proud to say I have feminine face and haven’t had fillers and there must be a reason for Tammy to be obsessed with me 🥰😘 but he’s blocked and I would never go there but someone was been prank calling me so I had to block unknown numbers calling my phone it could be her mates actually.
Very strange people 🥸🤪😘 I see you Leah!!!
looks like she removed all her friends off her page 😭😭

Blox_boo

Yes he was rumoured but they weren't sure. I take LA with a pinch of salt a lot of the stuff on there is laughable. Oh so and so is dating this model... no hes not. People bragging they've slept with footballers etc when really who's going to prove they have or haven't? Someone said it was on there about Dele's prowess in bed but I didnt see it but may have been the private thread, but honestly who's going to know otherwise it could be one of his mates having a laugh to big up his ego 😂 because I'd heard the opposite 😂
Damn.. so he’s terrible? 😭😭😭 He gives me awkward quirky vibes sometimes so I could see that.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
He has a drink but is the ultimate professional. If they were all like Harry this would be a dead thread.

Thankfully he seems a rare breed in the footballing world 🤣