Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khari

So did I! Admire him as a player but not as a person, think it’s proof that even the footballers you least expect are also at it (well the vast majority) - some are just much better at hiding it than others!

Persistently messages girls, books hotel rooms etc. Not first hand experience but heard the same thing from separate reliable sources 😂

Do have stories on other Scottish players but most of them are pretty well known for being sleazeballs already (griffiths, Brown etc)
Wow I had hope that he was different.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
but that picture sasha or the event planner posted clearly showed a table set for people and a 3 course meal menu.I don’t get people if your gonna break the rules why posted it on social media that goes for everyone. No wonder why after a year the U.K are still in a national lockdown.

He’s normally out and about and freely dating other women but due to lockdown he went back to Sasha because he was lonely in his 4 bedroom house and he needed someone to cook and clean for him. So sahsa came back running to his rescue.
Only 4 bedrooms? He will surely be moving soon then.

xoxoahah

I think the lady in question has better taste than grubby madders 🤢

Noooooo hes knocked her up?! Omg
We will find out soon but yeah that’s why she’s moving to England. She must have put a hole in the condom madders doesn’t want to be a dad just yet but they could just be rumours from there mates but for her to completely move to a different country for him is a massive step in there relationship

I doubt that will stop him one bit.

UK immigration laws mean she will have to marry him within 6 months as they haven't lived together for 2 years if she is not a British citizen.
I think she’s British

thottie

About a day or so, I have like 40k followers - i work in entertainment but i'm obviously not going to expose myself haha.

Yes some liverpool players but mostly everton! There are a few married ones inc the goal keeper for chelsea
have you seen any guys from barca or bayern?

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I just can’t figure it all out, he’s been accused a few times of abuse and bad behaviour yet nothing sticks and I’m pretty sure he’s got custody of his children from his first relationship which would suggest, you would hope, that the the claims were unfounded but they never go away.
He was due in court over it in December but not heard anything about it since. I know he's got custody of one child not sure about the other 2. Money talks.

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
So TAA been following this chick Hannah Atkins for a while now he seems to have started following her sister I believe. Not really tea but I think it could be something
That name sounds really familiar has she dated someone else?

Hes got Kennedy the new dog and possibly a baby he'll be fine😂
Swaps a bestie for a girl and then posts a "sweet matching Christmas outfit" together. Yeah ok we believe you, "in a relationship" your stories and likes say otherwise dear boy. And as for a kid f*cking hell poor kid. Maybe more grown up than his/her Dad! If true of course.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
He was due in court over it in December but not heard anything about it since. I know he's got custody of one child not sure about the other 2. Money talks.
I thought it was the twins with Sherin he had custody over, the one who the domestic violence claims relate to. I’ve read that Rebecca would refer to the children as theirs but they don’t have any children together at all so I don’t actually know how many children he has and who they are with as I thought he only had the two girls 🤷🏼‍♀️

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Yes in Cheshire and he has a family

Someone create a list of players that live in Cheshire that are married it just shows you a majority of men in the league that are gay do have families and children as a front I feel bad for the wife
They might know and it be an arrangement.
Has a family🤔not who I thought it was then I.e same guy hiring models at new years

starsandsmiles

They had chefs and private catering over Xmas too not just xmas day.
I mean it sounds amazing but yeah defo breaking lockdown !
literally came up on my explore page and I thought that looks familiar and they had tagged her in it. I’ve had a google and there’s mixed comments about whether it is breaking them or not to have the company in the home but, having two people over when they are already a household of two is

I take no notice of that, people thought Eric Dier was failing drug tests for being suspiciously out with a cold and it turns out he was suffering with acute immune system issues. Things like drug tests eventually come out in end of season reports with the FA,such as how many tested positive for this or that. Usually gets leaked to the press the clubs involved.

Hes got in house catering I believe. A lot of them do. It's classed as work you can't do from home 🙄

Someone I know is friends with them and they don’t have in house catering they have an external company do it and I’m guessing it’s this company

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Ruby/////Her father David Barnacle told MailOnline: 'They’ve split up, it’s sad but quite amicable and she’s back home with us for the forseeable future.’

they defo leaked the story to the press it seems like
Not the only story I've seen some painting ruby like some sort of princess

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
If she voided the entire league it's unfair on other teams and rangers would automatically win so no punishment if she punished only them she'd have to punish Celtic too for that illadvised 'training camp' in Dubai when they were caught sunbathing. I don't see it happening.
If it was voided no one would win.