Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
And apparently he really isnt lol. Suggestive and not explicit Is nothing really. His wife is a psychologist now I think but was a miss world contestant and it's possibly her nationality. Different cultures come across as stuck up, stoic etc it's just how they're brought up. She's definitely more open than he is. He adores his wife but seems a bit hen pecked, so flirting may have been his escape thankfully hes stopped.

Oh he does. She knows all about it. A friend of mine says theyre in an open relationship- translation in this case shes a doormat and he sleeps around
wow really.. why is she staying with him then?

Am49704

Finally some gossip on some Scottish based players. @Anararohan1 shared on the Lauren Goodman thread that she’s rumoured to be dating Shane Duffy.

On Twitter last night he was trending because he’d been messaging some Glasgow OF girl. Nothing very interesting but she shared the chat. I happened to google him out of I testers since he plays for my team and apparently he used to date Katie Price as well.
I wonder how they are managing that when he lives up in Scotland 🤔

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
She said she wasn’t pregnant when she left her band and according to Wikipedia that was in June 2017 so I’d imagine she was born in 2018/19
In her pictures theres no gap that made me think oh there it was. I thought it was early last year but she didn't look pregnant the summer before. 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely no body is obsessed with Sasha she’s a skinny desperate beg who tries to hard and throws herself in everyone’s face those shit blogs she does about what she eats and her recent purchases she’s giving everyone a reason to discuss her she’s doing it because she wants to be relevant she wants all the wag attention for the 2021 euros. People are going to take an interest in her and talk because of how Jack behaves. As for Tyrone Mings he lives a quiet low key life with his girlfriend and daughter because he isn’t scandalous and drink driving like Jack so that’s why Tyrone manages to stay private. If you don’t like what’s being said keep strolling past you don’t have to read it.
I only see what people put on here about her so some people must be interested in her as in following her Accounts.

redgirl93

Imitation might be the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest level of intelligence and imagination.

She actually copied my whats app profile picture I don’t know if I should be honoured 😂🙈

The only difference is these are my shoes

Omg she’s stalking you!

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Exactly what you said RE tom!

I've been on for about a year or so
Does it show people's sexual orientation as well because I know Tinder doesn't so you can be chatting to someone that's selected everyone and not be aware.
I hope you find someone decent soon🤞 and not this skeezy two timing lot unless thats what you into, in which case each to their own lol

ipiraka

Wasn’t Mason involved in the rape case a few months ago? Same time his form dipped. He never looks happy in interviews