Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscxrp

IMG_9080.jpg

Ok blocking out that gives away who i am... but Raya is the app I use for all my footballers. Let me know if you have any questions about it! Haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

misscxrp

Matched with James Maddison on raya today. guess he's not being *that* faithful. If i figure out how to upload screenshots on here i'll post his profile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

bobthedragqueen

Let me tell you a mental story about me and Eric Dier. He uploaded a pic of him and his dog once... let me tell you, I zoomed and zoomed and zoomed into that labs collar so many f00kin times to get his mobile number. Only bloody got it didn’t I 😂 Had him saved simply as ‘Eric’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Jheez, if I see the word Sasha again I'm going to scream :LOL: To me, she a rather dull looking woman who has very low self-esteem other than that I don't give a shiny shite about her and her weird arse 'boyfriend'. Surely there's other footballers and wags we can gossip about?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
Some of those girls on boohoo are modeling to get themselves through university Sasha has no reason to be modelling on there other than she’s a desperate wannabe she’s basically taking young girls jobs when her man is a footballer.
Just because her man is a footballer doesn't mean she can't also have a job for independenc. Good for her not living off his money I say although it sounds like that's because of him being a tight wad. Lots of the wags model for boohoo or asos and they have more generous men.

Reactions: 17

wordzalad

VIP Member
It’s very interesting Phil Foden indiscretions have been largely forgotten whereas I see rumours about Greenwood all the time. Maybe Foden/man city just got better PR and lawyers around him.

Good to know!
It’s because Foden is white, Greenwood is black. Press is still racist

Same reason they wrote about Sterling buying his mum a house in a negative light but wrote about Foden in a positive light.

Reactions: 16
So, uh, sorry to intrude, I really don’t belong on this thread. I’m just popping in to ask an embarrassing question.

You know when, without any warning, you suddenly develop an inexplicable carnal attraction to someone you think is unattractive and probably a repugnant person? (It’s not just me, is it?)

Well....Jamie Vardy? Any gossip? I just want some good stories.
I know. I know. I know. He looks like a ferret and comes across like an utter arse but...just humour me. And we will never mention this embarrassing weirdness again.

Any tea? Any juicy stories?

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
I agree with ya but whilst girlfriends are happy for their man to cheat as much as they like the men will do as they please. As said before on her they are like formats getting walked all over and for what. A great life apparently. It's their choice to stay with a liar and a cheater. They can walk and find a good life on own or with someone else.
I'd rather be poor with someone loyal who loves me than living a rich lifestyle, all alone whilst my partner cheats on me and shows zero respect. Seriously, schools need to be teaching more about self respect, healthy relationships and how to treat people. If they know these things from a young age might make it less likely they find themselves in situations like Leah's.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Yes! it's like tinder - or you can direct message a person when you see them and they can accept it (but you have to pay for that) - the insta is always linked too so a lot of the times they will message you on instagram. Also shows where you are in london like if you're at dinner at the same place, etc, it will notify them and then can message you or will come up to you
Is there like a refer a friend scheme? I feel like I’m ready to retire and pose in car parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

olivia321

VIP Member
Kate is so normal . it is lovely to see a footballer go out with someone not trying to be an influencer or obsessed with themselves .
The ones who big up their importance and think it’s a sense of entitlement to be models and influencers are vermin especially to the audience they have which is normally young footballer fan girls.. I’d take 100 Kate’s over most of the wags of today.

• Heart
Just shows if you want to keep something quiet you can. Social media is great but if you want a "normal" life you can. You decide what gets published or shown. Not shoving promotional stuff in your face daily/weekly. Or begging for fame. Well done to them both 😊

thottie

i get the vibe that a lot of these guys share the same girls which is very weird to me. also a lot of wags have the same look/aesthetic which is also weird. like how do all of these footballers like the exact same type of girl lmao

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Great bit of ☕ on the Celeb Gossip thread (sorry couldn’t work out how to quote when on another thread)

A815805E-9EFE-47D6-AF59-4171C4871B0C.png
A68C5C7D-0A4B-4E21-A0EA-8F3C851302A0.png

• Wow
  • Haha