Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all this Haaland/Mbappe talk of winning the Ballon d’Or, Jude Bellingham is becoming a shoe in, surely?
Not this year, but if he continues this way with Madrid he will definitely be a contender to win in the future. I think Messi has it this year, a lot of people think Haaland but his performances and lack of goals in finals might mean he just misses out.

Reactions: 8
“Hello, Birmingham area t-shirt printers. How can I help?”
“It’s Aston Villa again…” ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Chelsea Cowboys with their 8 year contracts are not very good at this soccer thing dude

Blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air 🫧🫧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, just to recap the £107m player missed a penalty and the £115m player gave one away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do super 6 at work and I’m quite happy to lose the points on the West Ham Chelsea game as a compromise that Chelsea have lost. Spent the week spending £200mill and offering stupid contracts just to lose and Liverpool win 3-1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Enjoyed that one 🤣 Oh well, they will always have that 1-1 against us that they treated like a champions league win 🕊 AND they won the transfer window, can’t forget that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chelsea had 76% possession, 17 shots, 9 corners and did f-all with it 🤣 we’ve got 7 hammers in our office and 1 Chelsea supporting lad, tomorrow’s going to be a very long work day for him… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ahh I was about to post that! I don’t want to see anymore blinking T-shirts 1) no more injuries & 2) it’s bleeping cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Caicedo has had a mare🤣
Lmaooo 107M and he does that 😭.

I don't think he has enough accolades for balloon d'Or this season 🤷🏼‍♀️ it seems to go off awards and he didn't get anything with Dortmund. Don't get me wrong he is an immense player 👍
---
View attachment 2392670
So do they mean utd will make a decision or has more info on what happened come out? 🤔🤔
All it would take is a senior squad member to say “Mason Greenwood should not play”. who is the most untouchable person at Man Utd? Get them to post on instagram.
---

duck sake he’s not dead 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think they mean Utd decision, They better have made the right one
---
ugh
what the duck? if the head of the spanish FA feels comfortable physically forcing hermoso to kiss him in something broadcast live to millions, literally on the world (cup) stage, then what is he doing behind closed doors? I really really hope this complete violation, which was probably very shocking for her, hasn't sullied winning a world cup for hermoso.

also, the more i read and hear about the spanish FA and jorge vilda, the more i worry if there could be something darker going on with jorge vilda and why some spanish players seemed so obviously uncomfortable around/with him

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All it would take is a senior squad member to say “Mason Greenwood should not play”. who is the most untouchable person at Man Utd? Get them to post on instagram.
Because of contracts etc No chance :( Thing is theres easy ways around that they just get a family member to do it. Maguire could easily win back a few fans getting Fern or Daisy to post.
And I know she's not popular but with Becky Vardys history i'm surprised she's not said anything

Reactions: 9
How about the whole of Man U women’s team get the Aston Villa printers to knock them up a batch of Mason Greenwood Out t shirts? They might offer any fans who want to follow a bulk buy discount

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The abuse 'normal' fans get though makes me understand why so few known people have said anything

Reactions: 7
She scored the game winning goal and from what it sounds like, found out her father died after the match. During the match (I didn’t watch) she lifted a shirt that said her friends moms name who just died. How awful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.