Footballers & Wags #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny, since all the talk about Anouska and treats, it’s been the promoted story on my insta and Facebook.
I’m intrigued to see how it all plays out!

Reactions: 10
Phillipe Auclair on The Guardian Football Weekly podcast, well worth a listen to about the Saudi league stuff. In a nutshell he says about the Club World Cup again which starts in new format next year, and that it's likely Saudi teams will crush their region and be lining up against top European clubs. Also the Saudi league has signed a TV deal with DAZN now. They aren't going away like China, they want to be the new Premier League.

Reactions: 8
If they put a Saudi league spot in the UCL I’ll be raging, could all just be clickbait though.

Reactions: 8
If they put a Saudi team into CL it just shows it’s all money and it doesn’t actually matter

Reactions: 13
At least Chelsea can't trigger more people (yet 🙄) with olise signing new contract at palace. Give it 20 minutes and I'm sure they will be after someone else 🤣
---
Reece James injured apparently.... incoming shocked faces 😲😲😲 also 😒😒😒 he is in my FPL

Last edited:
  • Wow
At least Chelsea can't trigger more people (yet 🙄) with olise signing new contract at palace. Give it 20 minutes and I'm sure they will be after someone else 🤣
---
Reece James injured apparently.... incoming shocked faces 😲😲😲 also 😒😒😒 he is in my FPL
I do feel for Reece James, it’s getting ridiculous now. How can you be captain but play 12 games a season 😭 Poor guy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
proud to say I cant be blamed for Reece as I dont own him in either team

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.